Kenmore Elite 6.1 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ Dual True Convection - Stainless SteelItem# 02295053000 | Model# 95053
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||45.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 22.25" H x 19.5" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||6.1|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Auto Oven Shutoff|
|Controls and Features:|
|Control Type:||Electro Mechanical|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Cooktop Details:||Ceramic Glass Surface|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Main Oven Convection Element Wattage:||350|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||15.5/12.0|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Bake Element Location:||Hidden Bake Element|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 9" 3200W; 1 - 6" 100W; 1 - 12"/9"/6" triple 3000/2000/1200W|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||7|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||3|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Oven Racks:||Chrome on steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 6.1 cu. ft. Electric Range - Dual Convection
Prepare food faster with this Kenmore Elite 6.1 cu. ft. electric range 9505. Dual convection means less prep and cook time to complete a meal. Easy Set™ 586 electronic controls let you to program the ideal oven temperature with just the touch of a button.The convenience of Turbo Boil Flex technology brings water to a boil more quickly on the sleek, smooth ceramic glass cooktop. Easy to maintain, the self-cleaning oven cycle and flat cooktop make cleanup a breeze. For convenience and rapid cooking, this Kenmore electric range with convection oven can't be beat.
- True Dual Convection uses two convection fans and a third hidden heating element to cook evenly baked meals up to 44% faster than Kenmore ovens without convection.
- The Turbo Boil FLEX element combines a single high and low wattage element to deliver rapid heat and slow warming so you can warm, boil and simmer without moving the pot.
- The dual element swaps from 9- to 12-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Added on July 10, 2013
Overall, others give this:
I replaced a 27 year old stove that only the clock timer went out on but, there were no replacement parts that old. I am so glad the clock went out. This stove is so much better in every way.
This is an almost excellent range, the one thing I don't like it's that it takes a long time for the oven to reach the selected temperature. Other than that, it's great.
This is an excellent product and appears to be very robust. The stove rings heat up very quickly, while the warming ring is very useful for keeping gravy warm for family roasts. The warming drawer is very useful for keeping items warm until they can be served. I am amazed at how well the convection system works ... the oven heats very very quickly to temperature, and food is baked much more quickly than in a conventional oven.
The top burners hear up quickly. Love all the options of the burner sizes. Haven't used the convec yet, but have had one before and I'm sure I will love it.