Kenmore Elite 6.1 cu. ft. Electric Range w/ Dual True Convection - WhiteItem# 02295052000 | Model# 95052
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Safety Features:||Auto Oven Shutoff|
|Controls and Features:|
|Control Type:||Electro Mechanical|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Approximate Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||45.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 22.25" H x 19.5" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||6.1|
|Cooktop Details:||Ceramic Glass Surface|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Main Oven Convection Element Wattage:||350|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||15.5/12.0|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Bake Element Location:||Hidden Bake Element|
|Element Configuration:||2 - 6" 1200W; 1 - 9" 3200W; 1 - 6" 100W; 1 - 12"/9"/6" triple 3000/2000/1200W|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||7|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||3|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Oven Racks:||Chrome on steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 6.1 cu. ft. Electric Range - Dual Convection
Prepare food faster with this Kenmore Elite 6.1 cu. ft. electric range 9505. Dual convection means less prep and cook time to complete a meal. Easy Set™ 586 electronic controls let you to program the ideal oven temperature with just the touch of a button.The convenience of Turbo Boil Flex technology brings water to a boil more quickly on the sleek, smooth ceramic glass cooktop. Easy to maintain, the self-cleaning oven cycle and flat cooktop make cleanup a breeze. For convenience and rapid cooking, this Kenmore electric range with convection oven can't be beat.
- True Dual Convection uses two convection fans and a third hidden heating element to cook evenly baked meals up to 44% faster than Kenmore ovens without convection.
- The Turbo Boil FLEX element combines a single high and low wattage element to deliver rapid heat and slow warming so you can warm, boil and simmer without moving the pot.
- The dual element swaps from 9- to 12-inch sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Added on July 10, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Purchased this range with knowledge of very high rankings from JD Power for Kenmore Elite for the past two years. We just got delivery of our new Kenmore Elite 6.1, model 95052 today to replace a 19 yr. old builder grade Whirlpool that oven door glass cracked on inside which still functioned but always ran 50-75 degres hot. So time for replacement. I rated "average" on our new Kenmore Elite for now, only because of two reasons. #1 The digital clock is a lovely blue but it's so blaring and extremely fuzzy from even a short distance. OK for those who don't care what time it is, but really hurts my eyes just looking at it. Bottom line - The digital numbers seem way too thick in width. #2 The oven racks. Yes, have only cooked 1 meal in this oven but must be i'm not used to the rack being so slippery with our old 9 x 11 pan? Almost slid the whole casserole pan straight onto the oven glass door. While the racks/levels do have somewhat of a stop point toward the back, i think Kenmore/? should have increased/raised the notch on the back of the rack to ensure the rack, etc. doesn't land on the glass door. It seems the weight of your casserole/pan isn't supported enough on the back and the rack (with weight of pan/content) tends to slide/angle forward to you, almost crashing onto the oven glass door when taking it out - if your not very careful. All in all, so far - love the looks (except for new handle design with Elite - would have much preferred straight/simple classic style handles over Elite's new style that has flairs/web on end), it seems to cook food fast, ease of use seems good, hope it's a keeper.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 22-Mar-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 21-Mar-2014 See details.