Kenmore Elite 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range w/ True Convection - Stainless SteelItem# 02275343000 | Model# 75343
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||46.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 20.625" H x 19.25" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.6|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Oven Control Lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||13500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Burner Configuration:||1 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 18,000 BTU, 1 - 14,200 BTU, 1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 10,000 BTU|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||3|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range - Professional Technology
Home cooking is all about timing and details, which is why the Kenmore Elite gas range 7533 is designed to offer power, control and versatility. The five-burner cooktop features both an oval center burner and dual-ring burner, plus continuous grates, which make sliding heavy pots and pans easy. A true self-cleaning, fan-convection oven with electronic controls and a Kenmore Elite Infrared Broiler System, this gas range offers professional-quality technology. A home kitchen isn't complete without a Kenmore gas range with convection oven.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies.
- The Infrared Boiler System emits evenly distributed heat waves that quickly broil foods all around, sealing in juices and flavor, even when the broiler pan is loaded to capacity.
- Multiple cooking zones allow chefs to choose burners that produce just the right amount of heat, so sauces don’t scorch and steaks are seared perfectly.
- With a stylish, sleek surface and hidden controls, the warming drawer, featuring variable temperature control, is perfect for everything from multi-course meals to delayed dinners.
- A convenient control panel puts more oven settings at your fingertips, ensuring you choose the right cooking options with easy-to-use one touch selections.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
Added on July 25, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
burners are very hot and cook fast, really don't use past med/high never need high. Oven cooks very evenly and the convection bake is fantastic. We can bake 3 sheets of cookies at once. Top is easy to clean just follow the directions 1/2 vinegar 1/2 water solution. The only thing I wish was different was the left burners were switched with the larger in front and smaller in back. This feels like a professional range with lots of power for gourmet cooking. Just one more plus...the look is beautiful and I love the touchpad on the back its glass and easy to wipe down.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% OFF with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.
- $25 Off Select Home Appliance Purchase Over $399 when you select FREE Store Pickup W/Code PICKUP Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.