Kenmore Elite 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range w/ True Convection - Stainless SteelItem# 02275233000 | Model# 75233
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||46.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.875" W x 24.375" H x 19.25" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.6|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Oven Lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||13500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Burner Configuration:||1 - 9500 BTU, 1 - 18,000 BTU, 1 - 14,200 BTU, 1 - 5000 BTU, 1 - 10,000 BTU|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||3|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range - Power and Versatility
The Kenmore Elite gas range 7523 combines a powerful gas range with a convection oven to create a thorough and fast-acting cooking machine. The 5-burner stovetop features Kenmore's signature Turbo Boil Flex™ burner and continuous grates that provide a sturdy surface for pots and pans of all shapes and sizes. Traditional convection technology uses a fan and hidden heating element to provide consistent heat throughout the unit. These convenient and time-saving innovations allow you to spend less time cooking and more time entertaining family and friends.
- Delivering an outstanding 18,200 BTUs of heating power, Gas Turbo Boil™ brings pots, pans and kettles to a boil rapidly, saving time and getting meals made fast.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies.
- The Infrared Boiler System emits evenly distributed heat waves that quickly broil foods all around, sealing in juices and flavor, even when the broiler pan is loaded to capacity.
- With a stylish, sleek surface and hidden controls, the warming drawer, featuring variable temperature control, is perfect for everything from multi-course meals to delayed dinners.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
Added on July 20, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I've had this stove for about 90 days. LOVE the Warm and Hold feature, this is GREAT for families that have busy schedules, fix a plate of spaghetti and set it in the oven with some French bread and when you're ready to eat its perfect temperature. My kids LOVE this. Dumbest design ever is the front right burner control. Anyone that cooks regularly knows that the front right burner is your go to for every day cooking. The control **** is in the second from the right position instead of the normal far right position. The left front burner **** is in the far left position. Makes no sense to me. Why put a TURBO burner in the far right position when that's your highest used position? I haven't found a good temperature for every day use. The blue clock display is difficult to read from across the room. It looks neat, but not easy to read. I LOVE everything else about this stove. Food cooks evenly in the oven. I'd buy it again, but wish the manufacturer would go back to the Basic front right burner design and controls.
The stove has all the features you could want in a stove. The warming drawer is really great for keeping food warm while waiting for the rest of the family to come home (late of course).
New Kensington, PA
Council Bluffs, IA
This was the last item needed to complete our matching kitchen set of Kenmore Elite appliances. I was so happy to find it on sale for almost $800 off after the sale price, a coupon and a surprise extra $50 in SYW rewards to use towards the purchase! My only 2 complaints for the stove is the inability to adjust he oven temperature while it is running. Instead, you have to turn it off and back on to the temp you want. Not that big of a deal. The other problem is there is no recess in back for the stove where my outlet is, so it sticks out about 1/2 - 3/4". I plan to buy a recessed outlet to solve this.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Mar-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified Appliances over $299 or Special Financing with Sears Card! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.