Kenmore Elite 5.2 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer - White ENERGY STAR®Item# 02641072000 | Model# 41072
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 5.2 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer - Clean Living Built for those with lots of laundry, the large capacity Kenmore Elite 5.2 cu. ft. front-load washer 4107 has 14 separate wash cycles. Never pre-treat stains again: there's a steam cycle built right into the washer, as well as a second rinse on the Kids Wear setting. The NSF-certified sanitize setting kills germs without harsh chemicals, eliminating 99.9% of bacteria. An automatic Smart Motion tumble feature prevents mildew and odors from gaining a foothold if you forget to remove a load. Keep your clothes looking, feeling and smelling their best with this Kenmore Elite front-load washer.
- With Smart Motion Technology, the Direct Drive Motor blends up to six different wash motions, providing customized care for each type of fabric so clothes get totally clean.
- SteamTreat virtually eliminates the need to pre-treat fabric while it tackles common tough, set-in messes with the deep cleaning power of steam.
- From work clothes to cloth diapers, NSF certified Sanitize Cycle raises temperatures to quickly kill 99.9% of certain bacteria without using harsh chemicals like bleach.
- Designed to scrub out grass stains and clean messes, the Kids Wear Cycle gets tough dirt out, while the 2nd Rinse feature makes clothes comfortable on the most sensitive skin.
- Multiple wash cycles give your hardy work clothes, delicate linens, and stained fabrics the treatment they need to look their best.
- A huge interior delivers plenty of space for towels, blankets, comforters and more, to help you get more clean in fewer loads.
Added on March 08, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Los Gatos, CA
I wanted a washer to wash my comforters and I got So Much more! I previously had the Kenmore top load washing machine and after 7 years the balance was starting to go out... May have been because my roomate would overload the washer.... Recommended loads are best or you really burn out your washer... I think this washer works way better is quiet and everything comes out super clean...when the washery does first start the water goes on and off quickly which does cause a little sound, but after that it is fabulous! Oh and not only do my clothes get super clean.... My clothes now dry much faster because the spin cycle really gets all the water out..... Can't loose on this buy that is for sure.....
Washer is great but mine leaked from underneath after 3 weeks and the techs couldn"t find anything wrong. It worked fine after that but this week it flooded my laundry and outside the door on my laminate floors again. I've only had the washer for about 4 months. Sears won't do anything about the floors unless the washer has a "diagnosis." Once again, techs couldn't find a single thing wrong with it! Sears passed me off to LG but they say the warranty doesn't cover anything but the product. So be careful with this machine. When it works, it is awesome. But flooding causes major damage. My floors are all buckled up and water soaked! The costly warranty is worthless in my case. If I could do it over, I wouldn't buy this washer and I wouldn't buy from Sears.
The good: washes large loads and the fast wash is great. The bad: won't do heavy items ( bath mats). I have kid's and need to wash bath mats weekly. This machine can't do it. I would return them but I would have to pay 15%. I thought I was purchasing a high quality machine that could handle bulky loads (there is even a setting for bulky) but I was wrong. I am so disappointed right now in this machine that I am considering a return. If you only wash clothes, this is the machine for you. If you would like to do heavy items, look elsewhere.
I was very happy with the bundle of washer and dryer. I used them for the first time and they performed wonderfully. My clothes were done in no time and were fresh and like new!!!! Very happy with the purchase!!!
Love it.....finally I can get my bed linens.....sheets, comforter, etc. done in half the time as before. I can put all 4 of my bed pillows in machine at one time! We go camping, now when we return it does not take all day to get all the clothing & bed linens done....because this machine has the capacity to do bigger loads. Great for sanitizing granddaughters stuffed animals. Would highly recommend.
San Antonio, TX
Washer works great and wouldn't buy any other one. The space allows a California King size comforter and gets it clean throughout. Only issue I've had was the pipes aren't used to turning on and off so much so it bangs when it starts and stops water, but has nothing to do with washer. I also got the matching dryer which makes a great pair.
We have a total of 4 people in our family, which two are small children. Washing clothes is a full time job but thanks to this wash machine it takes the guess work out of how long or which cycle. Everything comes clean and it's fast. I would not trade this washing machine for any other!
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Midnight Madness! Extra 5% off Kenmore Appliances over $499. Reflected in price shown. Offer ends 01-Mar-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified Appliances over $299 or Special Financing with Sears Card! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.