Kenmore Elite 5.2 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer - White ENERGY STAR®Item# 02641072000 | Model# 41072
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 5.2 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer - Clean Living
Built for those with lots of laundry, the large capacity Kenmore Elite 5.2 cu. ft. front-load washer 4107 has 14 separate wash cycles. Never pre-treat stains again: there's a steam cycle built right into the washer, as well as a second rinse on the Kids Wear setting. The NSF-certified sanitize setting kills germs without harsh chemicals, eliminating 99.9% of bacteria. An automatic Smart Motion tumble feature prevents mildew and odors from gaining a foothold if you forget to remove a load. Keep your clothes looking, feeling and smelling their best with this Kenmore Elite front-load washer.
- With Smart Motion Technology, the Direct Drive Motor blends up to six different wash motions, providing customized care for each type of fabric so clothes get totally clean.
- SteamTreat virtually eliminates the need to pre-treat fabric while it tackles common tough, set-in messes with the deep cleaning power of steam.
- From work clothes to cloth diapers, NSF certified Sanitize Cycle raises temperatures to quickly kill 99.9% of certain bacteria without using harsh chemicals like bleach.
- Designed to scrub out grass stains and clean messes, the Kids Wear Cycle gets tough dirt out, while the 2nd Rinse feature makes clothes comfortable on the most sensitive skin.
- Multiple wash cycles give your hardy work clothes, delicate linens, and stained fabrics the treatment they need to look their best.
- A huge interior delivers plenty of space for towels, blankets, comforters and more, to help you get more clean in fewer loads.
Added on March 08, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Deer Park, TX
great washer. clothes come out smelling great and look clean.
I did tons on research before purchasing this machine 2 months ago. I was and am still kind of hesitant to give it glowing reviews, for I don't want to jinx myself. This machine is great. It cleans, the clothes are washed thoroughly, it's quiet, and easy to use. At first, all the dials can be overwhelming, but once you use a few cycles and options, it's easy. The wash times can be quite long, but what options you pick dictate how long it will take. There is the express cycle, which works well, but for the most part, I give the machine it's time and have not been disappointed. I have only had one off balance error so far and that was with my king size comforter. I have washed it a few times and didn't have the problem but once. The sanitize cycle is awesome. I used it after my son had a virus and dirtied his sheets. It gave me piece of mind. I often use the the extra rinse when I do my load, but it's not necessary. One time I put a little more detergent than I should have, and I could tell, so I try to watch that aspect. These machines are not cheap by any means, but so far the investment has been worth it to me. I went from taking 3 days to do laundry to a day, and that has helped me tremendously. Good luck if you choose to purchase, I don't think you will be disappointed.
Little Rock, AR
After much research and great reviews, I purchased this washer. It began leaking underneath the left front. It was installed by Sears with new hoses. Customer service was very helpful and sent a replacement washer. For good measure, the hoses were replaced as well. Remarkably, after only 4 loads of laundry, the new machine began leaking from underneath the left front. Exactly as the first machine did. When I went to the store to speak to an associate, all she could tell me is that I needed to buy the maintenance agreement. I will not purchase Kenmore again.
I bought the Kenmore elite washer 3 years ago. I don't use a lot. and now it leaking. I'm very disappointed.
Los Gatos, CA
I wanted a washer to wash my comforters and I got So Much more! I previously had the Kenmore top load washing machine and after 7 years the balance was starting to go out... May have been because my roomate would overload the washer.... Recommended loads are best or you really burn out your washer... I think this washer works way better is quiet and everything comes out super clean...when the washery does first start the water goes on and off quickly which does cause a little sound, but after that it is fabulous! Oh and not only do my clothes get super clean.... My clothes now dry much faster because the spin cycle really gets all the water out..... Can't loose on this buy that is for sure.....
Washer is great but mine leaked from underneath after 3 weeks and the techs couldn"t find anything wrong. It worked fine after that but this week it flooded my laundry and outside the door on my laminate floors again. I've only had the washer for about 4 months. Sears won't do anything about the floors unless the washer has a "diagnosis." Once again, techs couldn't find a single thing wrong with it! Sears passed me off to LG but they say the warranty doesn't cover anything but the product. So be careful with this machine. When it works, it is awesome. But flooding causes major damage. My floors are all buckled up and water soaked! The costly warranty is worthless in my case. If I could do it over, I wouldn't buy this washer and I wouldn't buy from Sears.
The good: washes large loads and the fast wash is great. The bad: won't do heavy items ( bath mats). I have kid's and need to wash bath mats weekly. This machine can't do it. I would return them but I would have to pay 15%. I thought I was purchasing a high quality machine that could handle bulky loads (there is even a setting for bulky) but I was wrong. I am so disappointed right now in this machine that I am considering a return. If you only wash clothes, this is the machine for you. If you would like to do heavy items, look elsewhere.
I was very happy with the bundle of washer and dryer. I used them for the first time and they performed wonderfully. My clothes were done in no time and were fresh and like new!!!! Very happy with the purchase!!!
Bought a year ago and has worked great every time. Big loads take about an hour but so does the dryer so no problem. Have done King comforter with no problem.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 20-Jun-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 20-Jun-2015 See details.
- Get 8-pack Washcloths for $2.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 30-May-2015 See details.
- Members get $15 back in points on a qualifying purchase of $75 or more. Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-May-2015 See details.
- Get 10% More than the Cash Savings Back in a Gift Card When You Pay Regular Price Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase! Offer ends 01-Jul-2015 See details.