Kenmore Elite 42'' Italian-Design Wall-Mounted Range HoodItem# 02252423000 | Model# 52423
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth (In.):||19-5/8 in.|
|Duct Size:||6 in. round|
|Max. Height Above Cooktop:||30 in.|
|Maximum Width (In.):||42 in.|
|Min. Height Above Cooktop:||24 in.|
|Overall Width:||42 in.|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Grease Filter Material:||Aluminum metal mesh|
|Overall Material:||Stainless steel|
|Installation Options & Tips:|
|Recommendations:||Instructions w/product take precedence|
|Clearance, above Cooktop:||24 in. min.|
|Width, Opening:||42 in.|
|Ductwork Flexibility:||Vertical ducting only|
|Number of Lights:||2|
|Light Visibility:||Recessed, visible only under hood|
|Air Flow & Filtration:|
|Air Mover Type(s):||Internal centrifugal blower(s)|
|Air Mover(s) Speed:||Variable speed|
|Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM):||370 CFM|
|Grease Filter Style:||Removable metal mesh|
|Number of Air Movers:||1 internal|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
European design for todays conventional appliance and kitchen styles. 370 CFM [HA_CentrifugalBlower] and multispeed control provide quiet, effective performance.
- Non-ducted kit for indoor exhaust recirculation available separately
- Two 20-watt halogen lamps included
- European design chimney hood
- Multispeed slide control and integrated dual light assembly
- Washable Aluminum Filter
- Ducted/non-ducted telescopic flue accommodates ceiling heights from 8 to 9 feet
- Extension flues for ceilings from 9 to 10 feet are available for ducted appliances
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Santa Cruz, NM
, knoxville tn
This is a piece of junk!!! I spent over $800 on this and the 5" duct wasn't even included (would have been nice if that information had been in the catalog or on the box). My contractor spent several hours installing the hood, and it has huge gaps. Definitely not the contractor's fault! I certainly didn't get any help from Sears either.
I wanted this hood since I have a high ceiling and I added the extension. Installation was very hard and even when our contractor transferred the installation to a team affiliated with sears the result was poor. The connection of the two parts has a gap that looks bad. I was very disappointed.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.