Kenmore Elite 42'' Italian-Design Wall-Mounted Range HoodItem# 02252423000 | Model# 52423
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth (In.):||19-5/8 in.|
|Duct Size:||6 in. round|
|Max. Height Above Cooktop:||30 in.|
|Maximum Width (In.):||42 in.|
|Min. Height Above Cooktop:||24 in.|
|Overall Width:||42 in.|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Overall Color:||Stainless steel|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Grease Filter(s):||Aluminum metal mesh|
|Setup and Venting:|
|Installation:||Wall or Cabinet|
|Installation Options & Tips:|
|Recommendations:||Instructions w/product take precedence|
|Clearance, above Cooktop:||24 in. min.|
|Width, Opening:||42 in.|
|Air Mover:||Variable (infinite) speed|
|Ductwork Flexibility:||Vertical ducting only|
|Visibility:||Recessed, visible only under hood|
|Air Flow & Filtration:|
|Air Mover Type(s):||Internal centrifugal blower(s)|
|Air Mover(s) Speed:||Variable speed|
|Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM):||370 CFM|
|Grease Filter(s):||Removable metal mesh|
|Number of Air Movers:||1 internal|
|Installation Instructions:||click here|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
European design for todays conventional appliance and kitchen styles. 370 CFM [HA_CentrifugalBlower] and multispeed control provide quiet, effective performance.
- Non-ducted kit for indoor exhaust recirculation available separately
- Two 20-watt halogen lamps included
- European design chimney hood
- Multispeed slide control and integrated dual light assembly
- Washable Aluminum Filter
- Ducted/non-ducted telescopic flue accommodates ceiling heights from 8 to 9 feet
- Extension flues for ceilings from 9 to 10 feet are available for ducted appliances
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
, knoxville tn
This is a piece of junk!!! I spent over $800 on this and the 5" duct wasn't even included (would have been nice if that information had been in the catalog or on the box). My contractor spent several hours installing the hood, and it has huge gaps. Definitely not the contractor's fault! I certainly didn't get any help from Sears either.
I wanted this hood since I have a high ceiling and I added the extension. Installation was very hard and even when our contractor transferred the installation to a team affiliated with sears the result was poor. The connection of the two parts has a gap that looks bad. I was very disappointed.
- FREE delivery on range hoods for members. Restrictions apply. see details Offer ends 12-Mar-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 21-Mar-2014 See details.