Kenmore Elite 40'' Double-Oven Dual-Fuel Range w/ConvectionItem# 02275603000 | Model# 75603
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||43.75|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||22.625 in. W x 15.75 in. H x 17.75 in. D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||3.7|
|Secondary Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||1.7|
|Secondary Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||9.563 in. W x 16.0 in. H x 19.50 in. D|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Oven Control Lockout, Auto Oven Shutoff|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Secondary Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||1500|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3000|
|Main Oven Convection Element Wattage:||2500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Secondary Oven Bake Element Wattage:||1500|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Burner Configuration:||2 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 12,000 BTU, 1 - 14,200 BTU|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||4|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||4|
|Number of Ovens:||Double oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Oven Racks:||Chrome on steel|
|Secondary Oven Number of Rack Positions:||4|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 40" Dual-Fuel Range - Accurate, Flexible Cooking
The extra-wide Kenmore Elite dual-fuel range 7560 with regular and convection ovens is the ultimate in flexibility and precision. The 14,200- and 12,000-BTU gas burners provide high heat for searing and boiling, while the simmer burner maintains a steady 5,000 BTUs for delicate tasks like melting caramel and chocolate. Two standard 9,500-BTU burners round out your culinary versatility to give you enough cooking area for even the biggest and hungriest of families. Dual ovens offer more space for preparing large meals, and the Easy Set electronic controls ensure you get the perfect temperatures every time.
- Designed to kick out serious heat, the Power Burner funnels 14,200 BTUs of flame power to your cooking surface, so steaks sear, eggs scramble and water boils quickly.
- Designed to power you through dishes large and small, 9,500 BTU burners deliver heat for a wide range of cooking options, so you can simmer, sear, warm and boil all in one spot.
- The 5,000 BTU Simmer Burner was designed to deliver reliable warming and ultra-low simmering with a consistent, precise flame, cutting down on scorched sauces and dried out dishes.
- By combining the instant heat of gas burners with the cooking accuracy of an electric oven, Dual Fuel ovens deliver added flexibility for frying, searing and baking to perfection.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.
- The delay cooking option uses a timer to start the oven on your schedule, so you can load it up with an entree before heading out, and come home to a piping hot meal.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
Added on May 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I have had this unit for 20 months. After the first month, I had an issue with the control panel. Since it was still under warranty E&A came out to service it. The repair took several weeks due to need for parts that were not readily available. Since then I have loved the versatility of the unit although the convection oven is very noisy compared to other units. Then last night I went to put in dinner after baking a cake and none of the heating elements in the oven worked. I was amazed, I called service, no warranty, no recall. So I paid $1500+ dollars for a stove/oven unit that lasted less than two years!
Santa Cruz, NM
Redwood City, CA
I can't believe Sears still sell this model. I have one and the computer/control board failed. From my online research, this is a fairly common and expensive problem. A problem that you cannot solve since they no longer make the part. Shame on you Sears.
I could scrape together the money to buy the crazy expensive stoves and cut another expense somewhere like cabinets but it's stupid when you can buy this monster at 1/4 the price. It's an odd width (40") so make sure it fits but it's everything a great stove should be including the price. I love the small oven on the left and have found skinny pans to fit but I agree with the other owner who said she wants a second rack in the small oven. It should be a feature of the oven not an option. Sears step up. The really serious suggestion I will make is please place the knobs on the front to make room for larger racks. You're wasting precious burner real estate. We are building again and I will use the same stove in the next house. This will be my third. Love this stove.
New York, NY
I bought this stove in 2007 with the protection plan (which I haven't needed). The smaller oven is great for potatoes and any side dishes. Small burner on top is great for sauces (it has a low simmer temp as well as high flame). The electric convection oven is amazing for large turkeys and roasts. I can't say enough good things about this well conceived stove. I once heard Julia Childs and Jacques Pepin mention the best combination for a stove is "gas burners with an electric convection oven". Great price for a great product. My only complaint: no "beep" when the oven reaches a desired temp; you must pay attention to the display (usually reached 350 degrees within 10 minutes).
I purchased this item last year and it performs great. However, the control panel bubbles up if you use the rear burners. This is due to the type of plastic used on the touch pad. Sears replaced this once but it happened again and lucky I bought the protection plan. What happens the protection plan runs out???? Also, the type of stainless steel used must have been poor quality as there are signs of rust.
I purchased the 40" Duel Fuel oven in 2007. The five stove top burners are very close together so you can not really cook five things simultaneously. Also the burner covers are difficult to keep looking nice. they don't clean easily. The smaller oven is so small/narrow it is hard to find cookware that fits through the opening, but is great to cook potatoes. My biggest concern or angst is that I paid more to have a nicer range but it hasn't been dependable. I just had to replace the computer board at the cost of $500.00. You can only use a certified Kenmore repair man to get the parts. I would think that this range would last more than 5 years before a major part like this goes out. this has been very upsetting to me..especially since this it went out the week before Thanksgiving and they won't get the part for over a 10 days! I don't recommend you buy this range!!! Look around I'm sure you can find a more dependable one!
I have had this oven for ten years and have never ever had a problem. We are considering purchasing another one for our second home. I do wish I could get a second rack for the small oven and if that oven were two inches wider (42 inches overall) it would make a huge difference with what you could put in it when you need over flow space. If you could put a 9X13 inch casserole dish in the small oven while you finish roasting a turkey in the large oven it would be ideal. I am going to check with Kenmore to see if it is ever possible to order a second small oven rack. Other than that, it has been a great oven with no service calls.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.