Kenmore Elite 4.6 cu. ft. Slide-In Electric Range - BlackItem# 02242569000 | Model# 42569
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||28.3|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.125" W x 16.5" H x 18.031" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.6|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2500|
|Main Oven Convection Element Wattage:||2500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||50 amps|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Element Configuration:||Standard, 6 in. or 7 in. , 1 - 9" 32000W|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||4|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||3|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
4.6 cu. ft. Slide-In Electric Range - Function and Style
The slide-in Kenmore Elite range 42562 has a dual-convection oven with a heating element, which roasts meats 44% faster than conventional ovens and browns foods better. It features a porcelain-coated half rack and 1.6 cu. ft. Warm & Ready™ warming drawer. This Kenmore Elite slide-in range also includes the exclusive Airguard feature that keeps unwanted odors from overtaking your kitchen.
The black Kenmore Elite Slide-In Electric Range 4256 has an easy-to-clean ceramic glass cooktop with a 12/9/6-in triple element, a 9-in. 3200W TurboBoil™ element, two 7-in. elements and a 6-in. element to cover all your cooking needs.
- The 12/9/6 in. 3,000W power element quickly brings water to a boil
- Americas fastest speed-to-boil element uses 3,200W's of power to boil liquids quicker than ever the extraordinary power of Turbo Boil
- The Warm and Ready™ drawer keeps food warm, regardless of your schedule
- Cook multiple dishes at once in the large 4.6 cu. ft. capacity self-cleaning oven
- Use the cooktop however you want with multiple cooking zones and an easy-to-clean cooktop surface
- Kenmore's exclusive AirGuard™ virtually eliminates odors from cooking or the self clean cycle, yet allows pleasant aroma to fill kitchen
- Gain more control over your cooktop - The Electronic Surface Element Controls (ESEC) allow each element to go from the lowest of simmer settings to highest of power settings
- Duplicate settings easily with the digital controls
- Food temperature probe lets you know when the meal is cooked to perfection
- Make the most of your oven space - Hidden Bake element provides smooth, seamless oven bottom for extra capacity and easy cleanup
- The 2,500W variable-speed dual fan convection oven circulates air at a slower fan speed, replacing cold air with warm, trapping moisture inside your roasts for more even baking and roasting
- Black interior adds sleek, modern styling to your kitchen
- 1 glide-out and 2 handle oven racks are porcelain-coated to keep foods from sticking and make cleanup fast
Added on April 09, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Mc Donald, PA
I love how my new Kenmore stove looks! It's taking some time though to adjust to it from my previous stove. This stove is all touch, and the touch areas can be very sensitive. I am still learning about all the features and experimenting.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 08-Apr-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 02-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.