Kenmore Elite 4.6 cu. ft. Slide-In Electric Range - Stainless SteelItem# 02242563000 | Model# 42563
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||28.3|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.125" W x 16.5" H x 18.031" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.6|
|Controls and Features:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2500|
|Main Oven Convection Element Wattage:||2500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||50 amps|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Element Configuration:||Standard, 6 in. or 7 in. , 1 - 9" 32000W|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||4|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||3|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
4.6 cu. ft. Slide-In Electric Range - Function and Style
The slide-in Kenmore Elite range 42562 has a dual-convection oven with a heating element, which roasts meats 44% faster than conventional ovens and browns foods better. It features a porcelain-coated half rack and 1.6 cu. ft. Warm & Ready™ warming drawer. This Kenmore Elite slide-in range also includes the exclusive Airguard feature that keeps unwanted odors from overtaking your kitchen.
The stainless steel Kenmore Elite Slide-In Electric Range 4256 has an easy-to-clean ceramic glass cooktop with a 12/9/6-in triple element, a 9-in. 3200W TurboBoil™ element, two 7-in. elements and a 6-in. element to cover all your cooking needs.
- The 12/9/6 in. 3,000W power element quickly brings water to a boil
- Americas fastest speed-to-boil element uses 3,200W's of power to boil liquids quicker than ever the extraordinary power of Turbo Boil
- The Warm and Ready™ drawer keeps food warm, regardless of your schedule
- Cook multiple dishes at once in the large 4.6 cu. ft. capacity self-cleaning oven
- Use the cooktop however you want with multiple cooking zones and an easy-to-clean cooktop surface
- Kenmore's exclusive AirGuard™ virtually eliminates odors from cooking or the self clean cycle, yet allows pleasant aroma to fill kitchen
- Gain more control over your cooktop - The Electronic Surface Element Controls (ESEC) allow each element to go from the lowest of simmer settings to highest of power settings
- Duplicate settings easily with the digital controls
- Food temperature probe lets you know when the meal is cooked to perfection
- Make the most of your oven space - Hidden Bake element provides smooth, seamless oven bottom for extra capacity and easy cleanup
- The 2,500W variable-speed dual fan convection oven circulates air at a slower fan speed, replacing cold air with warm, trapping moisture inside your roasts for more even baking and roasting
- Black interior adds sleek, modern styling to your kitchen
- 1 glide-out and 2 handle oven racks are porcelain-coated to keep foods from sticking and make cleanup fast
Added on April 09, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We have had this stove about 2 months and used the self cleaning for the first time. Checking on it afterwards, our oven no longer worked. Once the repairman came out, he told us that most of his service calls on this product were for this issue. When we asked home about using the self cleaning again he told us that we could but would probably have the same issue. So if you want to be stuck with replacing a $130 thermostat and a repairman cost after your warranty, then this is a purchase for you.
Easy to clean, looks fantastic, large capacity and we love the sliding extension rack. We chose to have Sears install this unit but we could have installed it ourselves. Very easy. We would recommend this product.
We just received our new stove and love it. It is neat and no knobs to accidently turn on. It has simple instructions and we got the five year warranty to hopefully keep it properly working.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.