Kenmore Elite 4.6 cu. ft. Slide-In Dual Fuel Range - Stainless SteelItem# 02242613000 | Model# 42613
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||45.5|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.125" W x 16.5" H x 18.031" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.6|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2500|
|Main Oven Convection Element Wattage:||2500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Burner Configuration:||1 - 21,000 BTU, 1 - 18,000 BTU, 1 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 5,000 BTU|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||4|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||3|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
4.6 cu. ft. Slide-In Dual Fuel Range – Outstanding Results
The Kenmore 4.6 cu. ft. Slide-In Dual Fuel Range 4260 oven features an extra large 4.6 cu. ft. capacity oven with 3rd element convection for outstanding cooking results. 21,000 Bridge Burner & 18,000 BTU dual-ring burners quickly bring water to a boil, or set it to low and it can simmer chocolates. The Warm & Ready Drawer™ provides a perfect place to keep food at the perfect temperature before serving your meals.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies
- True hidden bake element delivers ample heat while out of the way, increases oven capacity and eases clean-up
- With a long-lasting finish that's less likely to tarnish or discolor than others, porcelain-coated oven racks keep foods from sticking and make cleanup fast
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing
- 21,000 BTU bridge burner works in individual 7,000 BTU sections for smaller skillets and pans, or all at once, creating one big burner for griddles, stew pots and Dutch ovens
- 18,000 BTU dual ring burner combines rapid heating and boiling with smaller flame options that simmer and warm to fit your skillet, pot and meal perfectly
- Designed to power you through dishes large and small, 9,500 BTU burners deliver heat for a wide range of cooking options, so you can simmer, sear, warm and boil all in one spot
- 5,000 BTU simmer burner delivers reliable warming and ultra-low simmering with a consistent, precise flame, to cut down on scorched sauces and dried out dishes
- A Warm and Ready™ zone on the cooktop keeps food warm and ready to serve without overcooking, so everything is ready at once
- Sleek glass touch electronic controls make navigating the numerous features on your oven easy, while the smooth, flat surface makes cleaning a breeze
- Crafted from cast metal and manufactured to high standards, these control knobs add a durable, premium touch to your range while putting you in control of the cooking.
- Stainless steel oven door for easy access and a sleek look
- Two interior halogen lights allow you to monitor the cooking process for great results
- Black interior adds sleek, modern styling to your kitchen
- Includes rear top filler kit
Added on April 09, 2014
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.
- 5% off w Sears card on purchases over $299 OR no interest paid for 12 months on purchases over $299 Offer ends 23-Oct-2014 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 23-Oct-2014 See details.