Kenmore Elite 4.5 cu. ft. Slide-In Gas Range - Stainless SteelItem# 02232643000 | Model# 32643
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.313|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.125" W x 16.5" H x 18.031" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.5|
|Controls and Features:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Control Type:||Electro Mechanical|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||11500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Burner Configuration:||1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 18,000 BTU, 1 - 21,000 BTU|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||4|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||3|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
4.5 cu. ft. Slide-In Gas Range - Style and Functionality
The stainless-steel Kenmore 30" Slide-In Gas Range 3264 oven features an extra large 4.5 cu. ft. capacity oven with third element convection for outstanding cooking results. The 18,000 BTU dual-ring burner has the flexibility to quickly bring water to a boil or heat delicate sauces. The 21,000 bridge burner can be used as a 7,000 BTU burner or turn on all three sections, and the food temperature probe displays the perfect internal temperature for delicious roast and poultry. The Warm and Ready Drawer™ provides a perfect place to keep food at the right temperature until you're ready to serve your meals.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies
- With a stylish, sleek surface and hidden controls, the warming drawer, featuring variable temperature control, is perfect for everything from multi-course meals to delayed dinners
- From keeping a stack of pizzas toasty to cooking Thanksgiving dinner, this Kenmore delivers plenty of room, so you can load it up and enjoy hot, delicious meals, treats and more
- The Convenient Temperature Probe produces perfect doneness every time by automatically turning off once your turkey or roast reaches precisely the right interior temperature
- The 18,000 BTU dual ring burner combines rapid heating and boiling with smaller flame options that simmer and warm to fit your skillet, pot and meal perfectly
- The 21,000 BTU bridge burner works in individual 7,000 BTU sections for smaller skillets and pans, or all at once, creating one big burner for griddles, stew pots and Dutch ovens
- The porcelain half rack allows for half of the rack to be removed so tall items fit in one part of the oven, while smaller items fit along the side
- Two halogen lights provide the perfect light for easy oven visibility even with the door closed
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing
- With a long-lasting finish that's less likely to tarnish or discolor than others, porcelain-coated oven racks keep foods from sticking and make cleanup fast
- Black interior adds sleek, modern styling to your kitchen
Added on April 09, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Kennett Square, PA
me and my wife bought this oven about a month ago to put in our newly remodeled kitchen. after a looking a a bunch of different models we finally chose this Kenmore elite slide in. it is easy to use and very easy to clean with the stainless top. would recommend to anyone who loves to cook.
New Orleans, LA
I cook every night, multiple meals (one for kids, one for us adults, occasionally another for another night). I'll have pots of water boiling (tip: get the water started on the big pot boiler, then move to the middle or back burner to keep boiling, thereby freeing the big burner for sauteeing or other uses). Despite having 3-4 burners on full-blast, plus the oven on, I've never noticed a decline in flame strength on any burner. The pot boiler is the nicest feature. Unlike other ranges that I've used that advertise similar (or even higher) BTU's, this one actually gets all those BTU's into your pot/pan. Other's that I've used have the grates too high (heat escapes to the sides of the pot/pan) or too low (not enough space for proper convection of the flame). This one is just right. For kicks, I did an experiment - with 3 gallons of room temp water (~75*) and a standard stainless/copper-sandwich-bottom 5-gallon pot, it takes between 5 and 6 minutes to get a boil! Furthermore, with a large wok to fully absorb the whole flame (you may need a new pan or 2 - the flame is roughly 8" across on full blast), I can brown 1" cubes of chicken without overcooking them (most ranges won't get the "brown" outside without overcooking the inside). The other burners work very well as advertised. The simmer burner can go low enough to where you can hold your hand 6" above it without getting burned. The middle burner is a great all-purpose burner. The grill burner does great for griddles or grilling (though, I do use a heavier-duty iron griddle/grill than came with it - it heats up more evenly and holds the heat better). Moreover, the grill can be used as 2 separate burners (front and back) to keep pots going or cook things in small-medium pans/pots. The oven . . . well, it's an oven. No complaints, but nothing special. It gets up to a certain temp, stays there, etc. Iv'e found no real "hot spots" or "cold spots". Things cook pretty much the same on the bottom as the top. I don't use convection that often, but the times I have, it works great. The broiler really does a number on things - be careful, it gets hot! One word of advice - clean the top after every meal. Not a thorough cleaning, just get the grease off. If you cook with old grease on there, it'll stick and stain (especially around the burners). Overall, it's a great range. Easily on par with the Wolf that I've used at another place (which costs $6000, BTW). Not only would I buy it again, I recommend it to other people and even invite them over to test it out before making a purchase!
No instruction manual was provided. I have never used a convection oven and I'd like to considering I paid more for this feature and I cannot always access a computer. I am 65yo and don't own one yet any question I have means I have to go to the library when it's open, otherwise I am out of luck. My biggest complaint is that I have never had a stove so difficult to clean. Using hot, soapy water & sponge or cloth then needing to rinse with water is the biggest waste of time then towel drying will leave what looks like grease marks anyhow so i need to repeat the entire process AND BUFF! for the control panel to look clean! and that is after cooking once! It's glass so why no windex?? Whether I cook or not, it shows fingermarks if you merely touch it or use the timer! If you are my age, you will find the grate on top of the stove very heavy and very awkward to clean in a normal size sink! I could go on and on but basically I wish I could return it and get my $2,500. back Should have bought a computer!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.