Kenmore Elite 4.5 cu. ft. Slide-In Gas Range - Stainless SteelItem# 02232643000 | Model# 32643
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.313|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.125" W x 16.5" H x 18.031" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.5|
|Controls and Features:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Control Type:||Electro Mechanical|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||11500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Burner Configuration:||1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 18,000 BTU, 1 - 21,000 BTU|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||4|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||3|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
4.5 cu. ft. Slide-In Gas Range - Style and Functionality
The stainless-steel Kenmore 30" Slide-In Gas Range 3264 oven features an extra large 4.5 cu. ft. capacity oven with third element convection for outstanding cooking results. The 18,000 BTU dual-ring burner has the flexibility to quickly bring water to a boil or heat delicate sauces. The 21,000 bridge burner can be used as a 7,000 BTU burner or turn on all three sections, and the food temperature probe displays the perfect internal temperature for delicious roast and poultry. The Warm and Ready Drawer™ provides a perfect place to keep food at the right temperature until you're ready to serve your meals.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies
- With a stylish, sleek surface and hidden controls, the warming drawer, featuring variable temperature control, is perfect for everything from multi-course meals to delayed dinners
- From keeping a stack of pizzas toasty to cooking Thanksgiving dinner, this Kenmore delivers plenty of room, so you can load it up and enjoy hot, delicious meals, treats and more
- The Convenient Temperature Probe produces perfect doneness every time by automatically turning off once your turkey or roast reaches precisely the right interior temperature
- The 18,000 BTU dual ring burner combines rapid heating and boiling with smaller flame options that simmer and warm to fit your skillet, pot and meal perfectly
- The 21,000 BTU bridge burner works in individual 7,000 BTU sections for smaller skillets and pans, or all at once, creating one big burner for griddles, stew pots and Dutch ovens
- The porcelain half rack allows for half of the rack to be removed so tall items fit in one part of the oven, while smaller items fit along the side
- Two halogen lights provide the perfect light for easy oven visibility even with the door closed
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing
- With a long-lasting finish that's less likely to tarnish or discolor than others, porcelain-coated oven racks keep foods from sticking and make cleanup fast
- Black interior adds sleek, modern styling to your kitchen
Added on April 09, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
No instruction manual was provided. I have never used a convection oven and I'd like to considering I paid more for this feature and I cannot always access a computer. I am 65yo and don't own one yet any question I have means I have to go to the library when it's open, otherwise I am out of luck. My biggest complaint is that I have never had a stove so difficult to clean. Using hot, soapy water & sponge or cloth then needing to rinse with water is the biggest waste of time then towel drying will leave what looks like grease marks anyhow so i need to repeat the entire process AND BUFF! for the control panel to look clean! and that is after cooking once! It's glass so why no windex?? Whether I cook or not, it shows fingermarks if you merely touch it or use the timer! If you are my age, you will find the grate on top of the stove very heavy and very awkward to clean in a normal size sink! I could go on and on but basically I wish I could return it and get my $2,500. back Should have bought a computer!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.
- $40 Off Select Home Appliance Purchase Over $399 when you select FREE Store Pickup W/Code PICKUP Offer ends 11-Oct-2014 See details.
- Extra 15% off qualified appliances priced $499 and over with your Sears Card. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 01-Oct-2014 See details.