Kenmore Elite 4.5 cu. ft. Slide-In Gas Range - Stainless SteelItem# 02232633000 | Model# 32633
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.313|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.125" W x 16.5" H x 18.031" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.5|
|Controls and Features:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Control Type:||Electro Mechanical|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||11500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Burner Configuration:||1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 9,500 BTU, 1- 18,000 BTU, 1 - 21,000 BTU|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
4.5 cu. ft. Slide-In Gas Range – Style and Functionality
The stainless-steel Kenmore 30" Slide-In Gas Range 3263 oven features an extra large 4.5 cu. ft. capacity with third element convection for outstanding cooking results. The 18,000 BTU dual-ring burner has the flexibility to quickly bring water to a boil or heat delicate sauces. The 21,000 bridge burner can be used as a 7,000 BTU burner or turn all three sections, and the food temperature probe displays the perfect internal temperature for delicious roast and poultry.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies
- From keeping a stack of pizzas toasty to cooking Thanksgiving dinner, this Kenmore delivers plenty of room, so you can load it up and enjoy hot, delicious meals, treats and more
- The Convenient Temperature Probe produces perfect doneness every time by automatically turning off once your turkey or roast reaches precisely the right interior temperature
- The 18,000 BTU dual ring burner combines rapid heating and boiling with smaller flame options that simmer and warm to fit your skillet, pot and meal perfectly
- The 21,000 BTU bridge burner works in individual 7,000 BTU sections for smaller skillets and pans, or all at once, creating one big burner for griddles, stew pots and Dutch ovens
- The porcelain half rack allows for half of the rack to be removed so tall items fit in one part of the oven, while smaller items fit along the side
- Two halogen lights provide the perfect light for easy oven visibility even with the door closed
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing
- With a long-lasting finish that's less likely to tarnish or discolor than others, porcelain-coated oven racks keep foods from sticking and make cleanup fast
- Black interior adds sleek, modern styling to your kitchen
Added on April 09, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Grand Rapids, MI
We have had this product for just over 1 year and have had nothing but problems with it. It has been repaired 4 times already and all related to gas leaks using the oven and stove. We have even had the Fire Dept out and our Carbon Monoxide detectors have gone off because of it. Each time we contact the Sears warranty and they seem to think it is not that bad of an issue, they send someone out to repair but it has never been a permanent fix. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone and wish we would have gone with another product.
We tried this Kenmore 30" Slide-In Gas Range (Model 3263) in our home for several weeks, and we were disappointed in its performance. First, the model 3263 uses a fan to cool its electronics; that fan starts running the moment you turn on the oven, and it typically does not shut off until about an hour after you turn off the oven. The fan is not particularly loud, but it is still annoying. Second, the model 3263 has a plastic panel with oven and other controls that runs all along the front of the range. That panel placement causes several problems. First, it catches every tiny spatter of grease emitted from cooking, and when you try to clean it, it inadvertently turns various features on or off by accident. The oven is small and does not heat evenly. The black enamel top is a nightmare to keep clean; it shows every bit of splatter and detritus that fall upon it.. Sears offers some better models (such as the the model 7533.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Mar-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified Appliances over $299 or Special Financing with Sears Card! Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.