Kenmore Elite 4.3 cu. ft. Steam Front-Load Washer w/ Reversible Door - White ENERGY STAR®Item# 02641102000 | Model# 41102
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 4.3 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer - Smarter Clean
The Kenmore Elite front-load washer 4110 helps you get fresher and cleaner laundry every time. From delicate silk blouses to large and bulky blankets or comforters, the Kenmore Elite steam washer offers 15 wash cycles and Smart Motion Technology to ensure every fabric is washed properly. The NSF Express Sanitize Cycle option eliminates 99.9% of bacteria for extra peace of mind, and the front-load door can be reversed for more efficient transfer from washer to dryer.
- With Smart Motion Technology, six different wash motions provides customized care for each type of fabric so clothes get totally clean.
- Designed to shorten wash cycles while keeping every segment of the process in place, Time Manager™ saves up to 30% more time, while tailoring the wash to fit your schedule.
- From work clothes to cloth diapers, NSF certified Sanitize Cycle raises temperatures to quickly kill 99.9% of certain bacteria without using harsh chemicals like bleach.
- Multiple wash cycles give your hardy work clothes, delicate linens, and stained fabrics the treatment they need to look their best.
- Spacious and powerful, this 4.3 cu. ft. capacity washer effectively cleans up to 47 X-large t-shirts in a single load.
- Rapid basin rotation uses centrifugal force to remove excess moisture from fabrics quickly, reduce dry times and ease transfer from washer to dryer.
Added on December 15, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I have had the Kenmore Elite products for over 5 years now, Love them and the quality that comes with Sears and their products...I will never go anywhere else..
I have purchased this washer and within the first year I had to call for a repair. It banged so loud. I waited a week for the repair guy. He said it was a big repair and ordered the parts. I will have to wait another 10 days for the repair. Repair guy came and opened the box of new parts and they were broken. He said we was sorry, he will order new parts and again I was rescheduled. Another 10 day wait. Parts came and repair guy showed up open the boxes and parts were broken again. Another 10 day wait for parts and repair. This washer knocks every cycle. It's not a quiet washer. It's been 2 years now that I have owned this washer and have had many repairs done to it. I am so happy I purchased the 5 year warranty. Every repair cost was over $700.00. Warranty is a must with this washer. If it was not for the warranty the amount of repairs done to this washer was easily over $4,000. I do not recommend this washer to anyone!!
We bought our first set of Kenmore Elites (He4t) in 2006, in a burnt orange color! We have had NO issues with it, no repairs, no maintenance. Being military, we have had to move twice, while it did get banged up in those moves, still no issues. The dryer finally stopped working a week ago (2014). We purchased the new Kenmore Elite in Blackberry. I love the colors that Kenmore always has.
I purchased a Kenmore Elite combo two years ago, and I already have to purchase another washing machine. The tub is cracked! The repairman stated that this is very common in Kenmore front loading washers. Buyer Beware!
We have had this set for 15 months and wash several loads a week to keep up with our three young sons. The set works great, cleans great, is EXTREMELY quiet, and vibration is negligible as well. It has a very large capacity so check the dimensions of your laundry room to make sure the pair will fit. The reversible door option is very handy because we move about every three years and may need to switch it. It is pricey so look for sales!
Have had this washer for about 3mos now and am very satisfied. Got it on sale at local hometown store that was offering free pedistals with purchase of the pair. The good, cleans very well,plenty of options, can load items after starting cycle without freaking the thing out,water efficent. The bad,no my cycle option, noisy spin cycle. My only complaint is that it can shake quite a bit while spinning up and is pretty noisy while spinning, not a big issue since I have a laundry room on concrete floor but wouldent think of putting it in my kitchen or a 2nd floor. Previous to this unit I bought Eite top loader and it was the worst, was less $$ but to many bad issues. This unit is more $$ but worth it.
This is a really nice machine. It holds ALOT. The only thing I don't like is that you can not leave it on one setting all the time. Each time the machine gets turned on you have to select a setting. The color is nice and rich, looks great in my laundry room.
We had this washer & matching dryer delivered and set up today. I've washed 3 loads so far. The washer is so quiet I had to go in the laundry room several times to make sure it was still on. The delivery guy said it is made by LG. Two tips he gave us: leave the front door of the washer open when not in use so the inside can air dry - also keep a hand towel nearby and wipe the seal around the door after each use. He said mold will develop around the door seal if you do not do this. So far I am pleased with this purchase and hope it stands the test of time.
Had this washer and dryer for a year now. Only owned Maytag before (34 years). Wanted large units and needed the reversible door on a front loader so bought this on a great Black Friday deal. Even had to remodel laundry room by moving the wall back to make room for this monster. This thing can clean anything!!! From the most delicate to the super dirty. Have a farm and shop so it sees dirt, dirt, dirt to grease. Knocks the stains right out. Add 20 mule team borax for dirty loads. No service issues so far and it is under medium to heavy use at times. Great for bulky bedding. Use furniture polish on the units to keep the static down. Keeps the dust and lint off and makes them beautiful!! Just love em! My 50+ years maytag user mom is a convert!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.