Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||54|
|Minimum Clearance Above Cooktop (in.):||30 in.|
|Minimum Clearance Below Cooktop (in.):||6|
|Minimum Clearance to Front of Counter (in.):||2.50 in.|
|Minimum Clearance to Left Wall (in.):||7.5 in.|
|Minimum Clearance to Rear Wall (in.):||2 in.|
|Minimum Clearance to Right Wall (in.):||7.5 in.|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Zones:||Dual zone and fixed elements|
|Cooktop Control Location:||Right|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Color Matching Controls:||Yes|
|Styling & Design:|
|Cooking Bay Style:||Fixed Bays|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Gas or Electric:||Electric|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||10.1 kW @ 240V / 7.6 kW @ 208V|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Safety Features:||Hot surface indicators|
|Safety/In-Use Indicator:||Hot surface indicator(s)|
|Element Configuration:||Dual: 12 in./9 in. 3000/1800W; 9 in. 3200W; 7 in. 1500W; two 6 in. 1200W|
|Installable Over Oven:||Can install over oven|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite ranked “Highest in Customer Satisfaction with Ranges, Cooktops and Ovens”*
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
This 36 in. Electric cooktop offers a 9 in. 3,200 watt Turbo Boil Element, 12 / 9 in. Dual 3,000 / 1,800 watt Power Element, 7 in. 1,500 watt element, and two 6 in. 1,200 watt elements for complete cooking flexibility. The ceramic glass cooktop makes clean-up a breeze. The cast metal knobs offer superior appearance and the quality construction for any kitchen.
- You wont waste your valuable time with our lightning fast boiling - EXCLUSIVE Turbo Boil™ uses 3,200W of extraordinary power to heat liquids in a snap
- Put dishes like pastas and soups on your table faster with a lot less pot watching - high performance 12/9 in. 3,000W power element brings foods to a super quick boil. Flexible element lets you choose a 9 in. or 12 in. size to fit your pan. Large pots are heated more evenly, and smaller pots get an element just their size for more effective, efficient cooking
- Stylish control knobs add an extra measure of class to the cooktop design - stainless steel cast-metal knobs offer precise control plus a more sophisticated look and feel to the model
- Sauteing to frying, youll appreciate ideal complements for your standard and smaller pots and pans cooking - 7 in. 1,500W and two 6 in. 1,200W elements handle all your surface cooking needs
- A cooktop as beautiful as it is easy to clean - sculptured ceramic glass cooktop adds a sleek, high-style look to your kitchen. The formed ceramic glass cooktop features a flush look and beveled edge with stainless steel trim. Plus, the seamless, one piece design is really easy to clean
- Avoid accidental cooktop burns - five highly visible cooktop hot surface indicator lights glow brightly so you know which element or elements are still too hot to the touch
*Kenmore Elite received the highest numerical score for ranges, cooktops and ovens in the proprietary J.D. Power 2013 Kitchen Appliance StudySM. Study based on 12,497 total responses measuring 21 ranges, cooktops and oven brands and measures opinions of consumers about their ranges, cooktops and oven obtained new in the past 24 months. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed in January-February 2013. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.
Added on October 21, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.
- Save 50% off Kenmore cooktops when purchased with a Kenmore wall oven over $499! Offer ends 21-Aug-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off with Sears card OR 0% interest for 18 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.