Kenmore Elite 36'' Electric Cooktop - Stainless SteelItem# 02245213000 | Model# 45213
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||54|
|Minimum Clearance Above Cooktop (in.):||30|
|Minimum Clearance Below Cooktop (in.):||6|
|Minimum Clearance to Front of Counter (in.):||2.50|
|Minimum Clearance to Left Wall (in.):||7.5|
|Minimum Clearance to Rear Wall (in.):||2|
|Minimum Clearance to Right Wall (in.):||7.5|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooktop Control Location:||Right|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Color Matching Controls:||Yes|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Styling & Design:|
|Cooking Bay Style:||Fixed Bays|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Gas or Electric:||Electric|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||10.1 kW @ 240V / 7.6 kW @ 208V|
|General Warranty:||1 year parts and labor|
|Safety/In-Use Indicator:||Hot surface indicator(s)|
|Element Configuration:||1 - 12"/9" dual 3000W, 1 - 9" 3200W, 1 - 6" 1300W, 2 - 6" 1200W|
|Installable Over Oven:||Can install over oven|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 36" Electric Cooktop — Complete Cooking Flexibility
This Kenmore Elite electric cooktop 4521 offers complete cooking flexibility. This cooktop has the extraordinary power to heat liquids in a snap, so you won't waste your time waiting for water to boil. The 5 highly visible cooktop hot surface indicator lights glow brightly so you know which element or elements are still too hot to touch, helping you avoid accidental cooktop burns. As beautiful as it is easy to clean, this sculptured ceramic glass cooktop adds a sleek and stylish look to your kitchen.
- The Turbo Boil™ FLEX element combines a single high and low wattage element to deliver rapid heat and slow warming so you can warm, boil and simmer without moving the pot
- The dual element features 9 in. to 12 in. sizes, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking
- A 6 in. melt element, with a range from 300-1300 watts, is ideal for melting butter or chocolate and preparing delicate sauces
- From frying eggs and browning meat to boiling water and warming soup, 1,200 Watt elements deliver the wide range of heat you need for everyday cooking
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils
- Indicator lights shine bright when elements are on, helping prevent burns and other accidents, while reminding you to turn them off when your food is done
Added on April 10, 2014
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 08-Apr-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 02-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.