Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||39|
|Minimum Clearance Above Cooktop (in.):||30|
|Minimum Clearance Below Cooktop (in.):||6|
|Minimum Clearance to Front of Counter (in.):||2.5|
|Minimum Clearance to Left Wall (in.):||7.5|
|Minimum Clearance to Rear Wall (in.):||2|
|Minimum Clearance to Right Wall (in.):||7.5|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Zones:||Triple and fixed elements|
|Cooktop Control Location:||Right|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Color Matching Controls:||Yes|
|Styling & Design:|
|Cooking Bay Style:||Fixed Bays|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Gas or Electric:||Electric|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||10.2 kW @ 240V / 7.7 kW @ 208V|
|General Warranty:||1 year parts and labor|
|Safety Features:||Control lockout, cooktop ON and hot surface indicators|
|Safety/In-Use Indicator:||Hot surface indicator(s)|
|Element Configuration:||1 - 12"/9"/6" 3000W; 1 - 7"/5" 1500W; 2 - 6" 1200W|
|Installable Over Oven:||Can install over oven|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 36" Electric Cooktop — Performance and Style
The Kenmore Elite Electric Cooktop 4541 combines beauty and functionality with its radiant ceramic top cooking surface and innovative heating method. Electronic tap-touch controls allow for a sleek, knobless design, which makes cleanup a breeze. With warm and melt controls on all five heating elements, this gorgeous electric cooktop rivals the efficiency of a professional kitchen. Five different heating elements and Precision Set electronic controls mean there's a spot for any and every pot or pan in your collection.
- The Turbo Boil FLEX element combines a single high and low wattage element to deliver rapid heat and slow warming so you can warm, boil and simmer without moving the pot
- The triple ring element delivers 800 - 3,000 watts of power and matches its heat source to 6-, 9- and 12-inch cookware, giving you quick, even heating that saves time and energy
- Featuring up to 25 cooking settings, Precision Set electronic controls are ready to prepare an entire cookbook of meals with just a few taps of the control pad
- Star K® certified Sabbath mode overrides the automatic shut-off cycle and keeps foods warm on all your important days
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils
- Indicator lights shine bright when elements are on, helping prevent burns and other accidents, while reminding you to turn them off when your food is done
Added on April 10, 2014
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.