Kenmore Elite 33 cu. ft. French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 04672093000 | Model# 72093
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
No refrigerator has more capacity* than the 33 cu. ft. Kenmore Elite 72093 French door refrigerator. Whether you’re feeding a large family or entertaining, there’s enough space to stock up, which means fewer trips to the grocery store.
And the stainless-steel Kenmore Elite 7209 largest-capacity French door refrigerator is not only big on space, it’s big on features too. GeniusCool™ technology combines digital temperature control, electronic sensors and multi-air flow to help keep food fresh, while the spacious ice and water dispenser makes it easier to fill pitchers and tall containers.
Read what Consumer Reports says about this refrigerator and other top-performing large-capacity refrigerators.
- No other 3-door bottom-freezer refrigerator has more fresh food capacity* so you can stock up on groceries for the week or store more for the big event with an amazing 22 cu. ft. fresh-food compartment
- Thanks to the slim in-door ice maker, you can store more on the top shelf—in fact, no other French door bottom-freezer refrigerator holds more 12-oz. soda cans on the top shelf**
- The high-capacity door bins can hold a total of fifty-five 12-oz. cans*** making it easy to entertain a crowd without a separate cooler
- Space-saving recessed LED lights on top and along the sides make it easy to find what you’re looking for
- Temperature-controlled gourmet pantry drawer stores meat, deli items or produce
- The AirTight crisper has a unique seal that locks in moisture to help vegetables stay fresher when compared to a standard humidity crisper bin
- CleanFlow™ Air Filter circulates air and keeps the refrigerator smelling fresh
- Two SlideAway Shelves add versatility for storing tall items
- Two convenience bins store snacks, fresh berries, kid treats and more with a sliding tempered-glass cover and removable, washable tray
- With 10.5 cu. ft. of freezer storage space in the 3-tier Tilt N Take freezer drawer, no other 3-door bottom-freezer refrigerator has more freezer capacity* so you can stock-up and store more
* Among leading brands refrigerators; capacity measured through Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) Standards
**Among leading brands refrigerators; based on Kenmore soda cans test procedure WI 4-73.
***Storage space measured through Kenmore Brand Standards.
Added on March 07, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Ormond Beach, FL
This is the first time I have owned a bottom freezer refrigerator, and I have to say I love it! My last side by side fridge wouldn't even fit a pizza box in the freezer! It is quiet, easy to organize, and overall a great appliance. I have had it for almost six months now and have had no trouble. We did buy the extended warranty, as it covered an annual maintenance visit. When we first got it, I thought the ice machine was broken because it seemed to stop dispensing ice at random times, but we finally realized it won't release cubes while the refrigerator door is opened. Apparently, I have a habit of opening the door as I collect ice. LOL... I have to say this has been a fantastic purchase! I love it!
Never again will I buy anything from sears. The freezer formed ice chunks that would not let the door close. Sears won't print my original review. It was too bad. So unless you write a review that doesn't make them look too bad no matter how true, the public will never see it. I bought it in July and now (end of November) I still haven't got my replacement. Never again will I deal with sears.
The appliance is great for organizing food and beverages. Love the three drawer freezer. More room in refrigerator because ice maker in door and not a shelf. It is also a focal point in the kitchen.
San Carlos, CA
We needed a large fridge and we got one... this fridge is easy to install. And has wheels for easy movement if you need to access the rear. So far we are very happy with this product.
this product has so much space! I can fit everything I need in it! delivery was a breeze! they set everything up for me & explain how a few key things worked! I would definitely work with Sears again. they were so helpful in helping us pick everything out. I'm a first time home buyer & appliances werre a big part of our worry Sears made it extremely easy & the fridge works & looks great! great space & I would recommend to anyone!
I purchase this in May and in July I received an error code that resulted in a new refrigerator. Three months later in October, the replacement refrigerator also received an error code which means that the control board needs replaced. How could I go through two in less than 6 months? Also, I cannot keep vegetables very long, either they frost up or mold quickly. The freezer constantly frosts up as well. I am just not happy with the Kenmore and am purchasing a different brand this time.. Sears is wonderful to work with, I would rate Sears a 5 star, but the fridge a one star..
We purchased this refrigerator for a new home that we will move into in November; it was rated HIGH on Consumer Reports and all of my research pointed me to it. We will definitely enjoy owning this new appliance for many years to come. The saleman at Sears, Steve, was FANTASTIC!!!!
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- Family & Friends! EXTRA 10% off Appliances Sold by Sears! Valid thru 12/10 9am CT. Offer ends 09-Dec-2013 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances priced $499 and over with Sears card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.