Kenmore Elite 33 cu. ft. French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - White ENERGY STAR®Item# 04672092000 | Model# 72092
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 33 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Stock Up and Save
With room to stock up and GeniusCool™ technology to keep food fresh longer, the Kenmore Elite refrigerator 7209 lets you make fewer trips to the store. With smart, functional design features like SlideAway adjustable shelves, convenience bins and Tilt-N-Take Freezer Drawers, your food will be organized and easy to find. This Kenmore Elite bottom-freezer refrigerator's AirTight crisper drawers, CleanFlow™ air filter and digital temperature control combine to create the perfect temperature and humidity levels to keep your food fresh. This 3-tier bottom-freezer offers 10.5 cu. ft. of storage so you can stock up and shop less often.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- The Tilt-N-Take Freezer Drawer provides fast access to frozen foods for easy storage and meal prep with better organization.
- The slim in-door icemaker makes fresh ice fast, while its reduced size increases storage space both on the shelves and in the door bins.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- Deeper gallon door bins easily hold jugs, bottles and more to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up.
- The CleanFlow™ Air Filter circulates air through a charcoal filter to keep the refrigerator smelling fresh and is 15 times more effective than baking soda in reducing odors.
- Efficient recessed LED lights are mounted along the sides of the refrigerator to give you more space and make it easy to see what you're looking for.
Added on March 07, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Purchased the Fridge in November of 2013 and the problems began. The freezer is defrosting on it's own, all my food is melting. 4 Technicians came, one changed the parts and three do no know how to fix it. They keep calling for technical support. Sears Customer Service is not great. I would never buy anything from Sears again. Taking time off from work to constantly have technicians come to my house and not fix anything and wasting money on food that I have to throw away everyday. Sears doesn't seem to care. They need to replace my fridge and refund my money from all the trouble and food I wasted.
I did a ton of research before buying this. I looked at every fridge in this class and above. By far this is the best fridge out there. It is huge and has a ton of door space which is lacking in other models. I have yet to fill it up even with all the trimmings for a dinner for 14 people plus our weekly groceries. The best purchase I made and the Sears rep was outstanding in helping create a suite purchase and saving big when he told me to wait for the sale.
I've had this refrigerator for a year and it's a piece of junk. It's so noisy that I've had friends over for dinner with music in the background still ask me "what's that noise" to which I answered... In my thousands of dollars Sears Kenmore Elite refrigerator! Walk away from this one and try a competitor you will regret spending your hard earned money on something that rattles all day long!
Unless you like Sears maintenance van parked in front of your home don't purchase this model. We bought this larger unit because of the larger size and looks and it has been nothing but problems. Freezer doesn't keep cold, ice maker clumps together because of freezing problems. Also makes annoying noises because ice forms on fan. not happy at all!
Our concern was the lots of food storage this is why we went for this one, a very nice upgrade with the ice storage bin on the bottom for extra is great. We have lots of larger parties, and have no issues of running out of space. We also love that the freezer came with a flip out shelf located on the freezer door. We have had one problem the defrost witch was fixed in a few days, this was cover by the extended warranty we got to have a peace of mind. We are very glade we decided on buying this model.
Pine Grove, CA
I love this fridge. The only thing I've seen as a problem is that I don't use the ice dispenser enough and the ice seems to melt together too quickly so I have to pull the tray and empty or break it up. I need to check the book to see if there is a different setting I should use.
We went to look are refrigerators to evaluate looks and features to aid further research and ended up buying that evening. Everything that was in the old refrigerator is in this one and we have room to see what we have. The temp holds right where it is set for both compartments. The controls are easy to use door alarm tells keeps us from standing with the door open. I expect this refrigerator will last as long as our garage fridge and our freezer have.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 17-Apr-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.