Kenmore Elite 32 cu. ft. Grab-N-Go™ French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 04672193000 | Model# 72193
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 32 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Superior StorageWith 32 cu. ft. of storage, the only thing more exciting than this Kenmore Elite stainless steel refrigerator 7219's shiny steel exterior is its roomy interior. Offering unique and innovative design like the Grab-N-Go door, 3-tier Tilt-N-Take freezer drawers, recessed LED lights and SlideAway shelves, this Kenmore Elite bottom-freezer refrigerator has unmatched Large Capacity and functionality. GeniusCool™, CleanAir and AirTight technologies make this fridge energy efficient and perfectly regulated. The digital temperature controls and adjustable humidity settings keep food fresher longer, and the enormous storage Large Capacity means you can stock up.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- The industry-first Grab-N-Go™ Door features a quick-access compartment that puts lunches, drinks and all your favorites in your hands fast.
- The Tilt-N-Take Freezer Drawer provides fast access to frozen foods for easy storage and meal prep with better organization.
- The slim in-door icemaker makes fresh ice fast, while its reduced size increases storage space both on the shelves and in the door bins.
- Efficient recessed LED lights are mounted along the sides of the refrigerator to give you more space and make it easy to see what you're looking for.
- The CleanFlow™ Air Filter circulates air through a charcoal filter to keep the refrigerator smelling fresh and is 15 times more effective than baking soda in reducing odors.
- SlideAway Shelves create more vertical space for storing items like wine bottles, pitchers or the occasional flower bouquet, without rearranging the fridge.
Added on September 28, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
High Ridge, MO
I bought this fridge from a sears clearance outlet. the fridge worked great for 6 months, then it started leaving a cube in the ice maker tray, this would cause it tray to make clicking sounds till you cleared the extra ice cube off the top of the tray, evidently occasionally an ice cube will get caught up in the movement of the tray when it twist to release the cubes, this was the beginning of a more serious problem, the fridge started making knocking noise's on the rear of the fridge, sears came out twice under the 1 year warranty and claimed that the knocking noise's were normal compressor noise's and threatened to charge a servos fee's if they could not find a problem with the fridge when they arrive, there after, we lived with the noise's till soon after the 1 year warranty ran out, then the ice maker quit working and the fridge started flashing a er 1f code, we looked this up on the web and found out it means the fan that sends air to the ice maker needed replaced, this fan is in the rear of the freezer which is a pull out drawer, the fan cost 42 dollars and was very easy to replace. In the end, the new fan fixed all the problems the fridge was having, it must have been the old fan that was making the normal compressor noise's that sears was claiming, and the ice maker started working well again, so far there hasn't even been an ice cube get hung up again since we fixed the fridge 1 month ago. According to web-sights this is a common problem with these fridges, and I'm sure sears knows this but they refuse to replace anything until it goes out completely, this fridge is also made by L G, which i did not know when i bought it, i thought all the Kenmore brands were made by whirlpool, We love our fridge now, but we will never buy another product from sears due to there lack of commitment to customer satisfaction.
I have the Kenmore elite large capacity french door bottom freezer and I love it I was so worried after I read all the reviews for fridges that it would be noisy or no ice but I love this fridge and it is very quiet. and I was used to a large ice maker from my side by side but don't miss it this makes plenty of ice even though they are smaller cubes no big deal plan for party and make ahead .