Kenmore Elite 31 cu. ft. Grab-N-Go French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 04672063000 | Model# 72063
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 31 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Storage Aplenty
Innovative design features like the unique Grab-N-Go door define the Kenmore Elite French door refrigerator 7206. This Kenmore Elite bottom-freezer refrigerator includes features like the unique Tilt-N-Take Freezer Drawer, making it even easier to access food in the 3-tiered pull-out freezer, and the SlideAway Shelf, which allows for more convenient storage of tall items. The tall, slim in-door ice maker/water dispenser lets you fill pitchers with ease. GeniusCool™ and CleanFlow™ technologies maintain the perfect balance of humidity and temperature, keeping food fresh longer.
- The industry-first Grab-N-Go™ Door features a quick-access compartment that puts lunches, drinks and all your favorites in your hands fast.
- The Tilt-N-Take Freezer Drawer provides fast access to frozen foods for easy storage and meal prep with better organization.
- The slim in-door icemaker makes fresh ice fast, while its reduced size increases storage space both on the shelves and in the door bins.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- Air-tight humidity-controlled crisper drawers keep vegetables supple and moist longer than standard crisper bins, so flavor and freshness stays around longer.
- The CleanFlow™ Air Filter circulates air through a charcoal filter to keep the refrigerator smelling fresh and is 15 times more effective than baking soda in reducing odors.
- Genius Cool™ features dual evaporators that cool your refrigerator and freezer separately to help eliminate wilted lettuce and freezer-burned ice cream.
Added on May 06, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I waited for this model to go on sale and ran to Sears to purchase. I was replacing a 20yr old refrigerator that worked fine, but wanted the look and the inside layout of this one. It has been SUCH A DISSAPOINTMENT! Water dispenser never worked well...trickled. When they called me close to the 1yr mark to tell me my warranty was expiring, I explained that the water dispenser never worked. Lady on the line trying to encourage me to buy a warranty. Why should I do that on a brand new fridge? Well at exactly the one year mark - ice maker quit working. Then shortly after the bonus front door latch quit working and now you have to open by pulling from the top or just the trap door opens - MADDENING! you try to close the door and it will not grab...have to slam to close over and over. AND...the water filter that has to be replaced every few months is $75!! No need for us now because the ice and water doesn't work anyway! DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. Could cry every time I look at it and have only had it a little over a year.
After 10 months the refrigerator started making noise and the water dispenser would stop working, error message ER IF. After some random amount of time passed the noise would go away and the dispense would start working again.
We are extremely pleased with our purchase. This fridge is massive, has the functionality we are looking for! The freezer shelving and functionality is perfect! very happy with our purchase. Our Sales Associate went WELL above the call of duty!
The door had scatches on it from the box, trying to get it fixed is becoming a problem want to replace the frig and don't have this model told pick new one. real problem here I wanted this one, and the English of reps suck
I like reviews after some time has gone by. This is a wonderful product. Exceeded my expectations. Love the organization. Easy to find things. Dependable. Its beautiful, easy to keep clean. Lots of light, no odors and food stays fresher longer... much longer.
Had this frig about 6 months now, only couple minor complaints. Not really a complaint, but it's a lot bigger than the old frig. Had to modify my cabinet above the frig and it does stick out past the cabinets quite a bit. They advertise the full width deli drawer as a plus, but I see it as a negative. Being a full width drawer, you have to open both French doors to open it. And for as big as the refrigerator space is, it seems like freezer is kind of small. After that being said, still happy with the purchase. Grab-n-Go is nice for condiments. Lots of space in the refrigerator. I've actually removed one of the selves to make more room for tall items like gallon jugs and 2-liters. Seems like my electric bill has gone down about $15 a month replacing it.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
We have had this refrigerator for about 6 months. At about 2 months the dispenser would not shut off the water or ice unless you knew how to wiggle and pull the actuator out before overfilling the cup. It started out doing this intermittently and over the next 3 months got to the point where it never shut off unless you pulled/wiggled the actuator. Called Sears warranty service and they sent out a repairman. After watching the serviceman disassemble the dispenser, seeing that he simply pulled a spring out of a pen and put some tension on the lever, I asked if he had seen this before. He said that he had fixed a least a dozen this way. I don't know how long this "fix" is going to work or last, but I think Sears should stand behind their products and do a recall on a defective design. This should be fixed correctly!!! I for one will not ever purchase another Kenmore product if Sears fails to fix this the right way! Don't purchase this refrigerator!
very accessible and i wanted a bigger fridge so i don't have to search for everything.i still have my other 14 year old kenmore elite so now i have plenty of freezer space and pop storage.
Saint Charles, MO
I wasn't sure I would like the bottom freezer but it is wonderful. I have so much more refrigeration and freezer space now. This appliance is very well organized and puts all available space to good use. The on door controls are very easy to use. Love it!
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 03-May-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances Sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $299 and over Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.