Kenmore Elite 4.5 cu. ft. Slide-In Gas Range - Stainless SteelItem# 02232623000 | Model# 32623
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||48.313|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.125" W x 16.5" H x 18.031" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.5|
|Controls and Features:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Control Type:||Electro Mechanical|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||11500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|General Warranty:||1 year limited|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Burner Configuration:||1 - 9,500 BTU, 1 - 5,000 BTU, 1 - 14,200 BTU, 1 - 18,000 BTU|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||4|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||4|
|Number of Oven Racks:||3|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
|Oven Light:||Standard (incandescent)|
Ratings & Reviews
4.5 cu. ft. Slide-In Gas Range – Style and Functionality
The stainless steel Kenmore 4.5 cu. ft. Slide-In Gas Range 3262 oven features an extra large 4.5 cu. ft. capacity with third element convection for outstanding cooking results. The 18,000 BTU dual-ring burner has the flexibility to quickly bring water to a boil or heat delicate sauces, and the food temperature probe displays the perfect internal temperature for delicious roast and poultry.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies
- From keeping a stack of pizzas toasty to cooking Thanksgiving dinner, this Kenmore delivers plenty of room, so you can load it up and enjoy hot, delicious meals, treats and more
- The Convenient Temperature Probe produces perfect doneness every time by automatically turning off once your turkey or roast reaches precisely the right interior temperature
- The 18,000 BTU dual ring burner combines rapid heating and boiling with smaller flame options that simmer and warm to fit your skillet, pot and meal perfectly
- The porcelain half rack allows for half of the rack to be removed so tall items fit in one part of the oven, while smaller items fit along the side
- Two halogen lights provide the perfect light for easy oven visibility even with the door closed
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing
- With a long-lasting finish that's less likely to tarnish or discolor than others, porcelain-coated oven racks keep foods from sticking and make cleanup fast
- Black interior adds sleek, modern styling to your kitchen
Added on April 09, 2014
Overall, others give this:
The handles stick. They sent a repairman out twice and they could not fix them because the screws were stripped inside the oven so he couldn't open it. Hard to clean the glass panel and wipe around nobs. The worst part is I spilled something on the inside glass of the door and it dripped inside the panels. It is almost impossible to clean. The repair man said the design of the oven door is not sealed so this will always happen. I had him take apart the door so I could clean the glass. He had to remove at least 60 screws. After I cleaned the glass as he was putting it back together he broke the outside glass! If you want to have a clean oven Do Not buy this one. However Sears does know this is a terrible oven and is letting us return it after having it for 11months. Were buying a GE.....
I got this range delivered about 3 weeks ago and there is ticking noise coming from the outlet. I called my electrician to check to make sure the out let is not faulty and it was not but still change the outlet. The sears tech came and checked the range and said it is electrical issue. I had my electrician came back and checked. We plug toster oven and did not make any noise at all. Sears want to charge to to sent tech. If the tech says there is not wrong with range. I am about to return this range and cancel 2 other ranges to be delivered to my brothers houses. THIS IS A BRAND NEW HOUSE WHICH WE JUST FINISHED BUILDING LAST MONTH.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Huntington Beach, CA
Just got mine today. And as I thought it didn't have the duel ring or the bridge burner.So don't go by the Description that they have online. And I had called and asked before I bought it. If it did have all this it would be a great oven!!!!
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.