Kenmore Elite 30'' Slide-In Electric Range - Stainless SteelItem# 02241073000 | Model# 41073
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Controls and Features:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Cooking Surface:||Electric: radiant glass surface|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Approximate Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||28.3|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.2|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2500|
|Main Oven Convection Element Wattage:||2500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||50 amps|
|Guides & Instructions:|
|General Warranty:||1 year parts and labor|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Element Configuration:||Standard, 6 in. or 7 in.|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||3|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
The slide-in Kenmore Elite range 41073 has a dual-convection oven with a heating element, which roasts meats 44% faster than conventional ovens and browns foods better. It features a porcelain-coated half rack and 1.6 cu. ft. Warm & Ready™ warming drawer. This Kenmore Elite slide-in range also includes the exclusive Airguard feature that keeps unwanted odors from overtaking your kitchen.
The stainless-steel Kenmore Elite 4107 range has an easy-to-clean ceramic glass cooktop with a 12/9/6-in triple element, a 9-in. 3200W TurboBoil™ element, two 7-in. elements and a 6-in. element.
- The 12 / 9 / 6 in. 3,000W power element quickly brings water to a boil
- Americas fastest speed-to-boil element* uses 3,200W's of power to boil liquids quicker than ever. The 9 in. burner uses two independent ribbons that work simultaneously to provide Turbo Boils extraordinary power. The simmer option uses just one ribbon for a low, gentle and steady heat. Its the ultimate in both power and flexibility
- The Warm & Ready™ drawer keeps food warm, regardless of your schedule
- Cook multiple dishes at once - Large 4.2 cu. ft. capacity self-cleaning oven
- Use the cooktop however you want - Multiple cooking zones and an easy-to-clean cooktop surface make this a flexible range
- Kenmore's exclusive AirGuard™ virtually eliminates odors from cooking or the self clean cycle, yet allows pleasant aroma to fill kitchen
- Gain more control over your cooktop - The Electronic Surface Element Controls (ESEC) allow each element to go from the lowest of simmer settings to highest of power settings. Since the controls are digital the exact setting can be duplicated anytime
- Food temperature probe lets you know when the meal is cooked to perfection
- Make the most of your oven space - Hidden Bake element provides smooth, seamless oven bottom for extra capacity and easy cleanup
- The 2,500W variable-speed dual fan convection oven circulates air at a slower fan speed, replacing cold air with warm, trapping moisture inside your roasts for more even baking and roasting
Added on May 06, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We have had this range for 4 months. Although is cooks great, the cook-top scratches very easily, and is very difficult to keep clean. The black glass shows every little mark. Ours has two scratches already, and we thought we were extremely careful. We find that It must be cleaned with the cook top cream with every use. In order to clean with the touch controls, you must lock both the cook-top and the oven or you are constantly turning on the burners timer, etc. while cleaning. We accidentally turned on the warming drawer while cleaning without knowing, and left it on all night. Also, whether you are using the oven or the cook-top it continuously vents cold air out of the front of the oven. During the winter, it actually felt cold to stand in front of the range while using the cook-top. The convection oven does make noise from the fan as others have mentioned, but I do not feel that it is extremely loud. It just sounds like a fan running. One last note, check the internal depth dimensions for the oven before purchasing. The fan in the back makes the oven depth short, so my cookie sheets will only fit in horizontally and you can only fit one per rack. My smaller wall oven could fit two across. I never thought to check this, I just assumed a bigger oven would be bigger. It's not a horrible oven, but I am sorry now that I didn't look closer at the GE. I purchased this during a half off sale and figured how bad could it be.
Clifton Park, NY
We were a bit hesitant at first but then there was a sale we just couldn't resist. So glad we purchased this stove, it's awesome! Love the meat probe feature and the convection oven for baking really makes a difference. The warming drawer is great too and will come in handy for Thanksgiving. It looks stunning and matches our Kenmore Elite refrigerator perfectly.
Replace a similar stove, and can't believe the improvements they have made. Read other comments before purchasing and all the hype about the noise is just that! Those that cant take a little fan running should get out of the kitchen.
This is the third smooth top range I have owned and what a disappointment. It is beautiful, but I would not recommend it if you plan on using it. The top scratches easily and is very hard to clean. I have talked to the sales associates with no satisfaction.
We have only had this stove for 3 weeks and seems to work well. I do have a complaint however. The control pad is sooo sensitive that it beeps if you just barely brush across it. You can lock the stove top but that does not seem to lock all of the buttons so I have turned on the cleaning feature a few time while reaching to get something from the microwave above. Just wiping the control pad clean causing it to beep.
We shopped and read lots of reviews leading up to the purchase of this range. Knowing that we weren't upgrading our countertop eliminated two other potential ranges that we liked... one was slightly tapered at the back and the other would have left the unfinished sides of countertop show. This aside, we are finding this range to be the workhorse we need. My husband and I love to cook. We find the turbo boil (a name I find a bit hokey) wonderful for getting water heated rapidly, the other burners are quick to operate, too - be aware when you first begin to cook with it. Others have commented that the controls are touchy-not a big deal. We convection-roasted a turkey this past week and it was delicious. It's proving to be a good buy for us! Side note about original delivery from N Ky store...the first range delivered came on schedule but the installer saw the top was cracked before he brought it in the house. No problem getting another delivered in short order!
Rotonda West, FL
In addition to the other negatives ( noise, rattling using convection), this oven seems to have a dangerous design flaw. The sides of the oven liner bow out slightly after you've used the self clean cycle. Since the oven liner then becomes slightly wider, the oven racks (which have not changed in size) no longer fit and tend to fall down when weight (such as a tray of hot food or a turkey) is placed on them. The Internet has multiple reports of this happening with sears kenmore ovens. Google "oven racks fall down" before you even think of buying!!!
Rotonda West, FL
I have been through FOUR of these stoves and, although they do a great job cooking, they rattle and make excessive noise when using convection. This seems to be a design flaw. You do not hear noise when you first turn it on but as the temperature rises, the noises appear. If you buy it, turn on convection roast, stand there, and let the temperature go up to at least 350 degrees ( the default setting). When you get I to the mid or high two hundreds you will begin to hear the noise. Each of my four samples did it, but to varing degrees. As regards cooking, however,the oven did a great job.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 17-Apr-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.