Kenmore Elite 30'' Italian-Design Wall-Mounted Range HoodItem# 02252303000 | Model# 52303
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth (In.):||19-5/8 in.|
|Duct Size:||6 in. round|
|Max. Height Above Cooktop:||30 in.|
|Maximum Width (In.):||30 in.|
|Min. Height Above Cooktop:||24 in.|
|Overall Width:||30 in.|
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Grease Filter Material:||Aluminum metal mesh|
|Overall Material:||Stainless steel|
|Installation Options & Tips:|
|Recommendations:||Instructions w/product take precedence|
|Clearance, above Cooktop:||24 in. min.|
|Width, Opening:||30 in.|
|Ductwork Flexibility:||Vertical ducting only|
|Number of Lights:||2|
|Light Visibility:||Recessed, visible only under hood|
|Air Flow & Filtration:|
|Air Mover Type(s):||Internal centrifugal blower(s)|
|Air Mover(s) Speed:||Variable speed|
|Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM):||370 CFM|
|Grease Filter Style:||Removable metal mesh|
|Number of Air Movers:||1 internal|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans.
European design for todays conventional appliance and kitchen styles. 370 CFM [HA_CentrifugalBlower] and multispeed control provide quiet, effective performance.
- Non-ducted kit for indoor exhaust recirculation available separately
- Two 20-watt halogen lamps included
- European design chimney hood
- Multispeed slide control and integrated dual light assembly
- Washable Aluminum Filter
- Ducted/non-ducted telescopic flue accommodates ceiling heights from 8 to 9 feet
- Extension flues for ceilings from 9 to 10 feet are available for ducted appliances
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We purchased this hood in 2010 for a kitchen remodel and it has been great. It is louder than some but for the price you have to make choices. If you want quieter you are going to pay for it. It has worked great. No repairs, same light bulb, and easy to clean.
I bought this unit because of its looks and just hoping that it would work decently and I have been suprisingly impressed. I chose to install the unit myself and found it relativly easy. The unit is a bit louder that I would like but provides adequate ventilation.
I just purchased this hood for a new construction home. After reading the specs on it, I thought it would be perfect, quiet, right off the family room. After installation and turning it on, it sounded like a 747 taking off and also there was no suction coming at all from the engine on one side of the vent. After having the contractor look at it, he said that one of the engines in the hood was not working. Now I am in the process of returning it, having it reinstalled correctly or having a repairman look at it. Will let you know how it comes out. Have not had a chance to use it yet because I just moved in. But the noise itself is bad enough.
I installed this when we remodeled our kitchen two years ago. It's worked flawlessly. Easy to clean and looks great. Occasionally, I wish I had gotten a unit that moves more air, but for everyday cooking it's adequate. One light bulb just went out, so I'm trying to find a replacement.
We purchased this range hood during a remodel of our kitchen. After about two weeks the light switch stopped working. We had our electician look at and she advised that the switch mechanism did not seem to be working. We called Sears and informed them. First repairman (2 hours of work missed) "confirmed" that the switch was not working and ordered one. Second repairman (2.5 hours of work missed) "discovered" that switch plate had to be sodered and he did not have a sodering gun. Third repairman (4.5 hours of work missed) took it all apart, sodered switch plate and then determined that the transformer needed to be replaced. Now we have to wait for a fourth repairman to again take it all apart and replace the transformer. I certainly did not realize that having a warranty would mean that I would have to have 4 repair trip and miss more than 10 hours of work. I will hesitate to buy any Kenmore appliance or another appliance from Sears or Great Indoors.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.