Kenmore Elite 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range w/ True Convection - BlackItem# 02275239000 | Model# 75239
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||46.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.875" W x 24.375" H x 19.25" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.6|
|Color and Styling:|
|Safety Features:||Oven Lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||13500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Burner Configuration:||1 - 9500 BTU, 1 - 18,000 BTU, 1 - 14,200 BTU, 1 - 5000 BTU, 1 - 10,000 BTU|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||3|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range - Power and Versatility
The Kenmore Elite gas range 7523 combines a powerful gas range with a convection oven to create a thorough and fast-acting cooking machine. The 5-burner stovetop features Kenmore's signature Turbo Boil Flex™ burner and continuous grates that provide a sturdy surface for pots and pans of all shapes and sizes. Traditional convection technology uses a fan and hidden heating element to provide consistent heat throughout the unit. These convenient and time-saving innovations allow you to spend less time cooking and more time entertaining family and friends.
- Delivering an outstanding 18,200 BTUs of heating power, Gas Turbo Boil™ brings pots, pans and kettles to a boil rapidly, saving time and getting meals made fast.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies.
- The Infrared Boiler System emits evenly distributed heat waves that quickly broil foods all around, sealing in juices and flavor, even when the broiler pan is loaded to capacity.
- With a stylish, sleek surface and hidden controls, the warming drawer, featuring variable temperature control, is perfect for everything from multi-course meals to delayed dinners.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
Added on July 20, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Love how classical it looks. Like the feature that it can be used as a conventional or convection oven. Like the warming drawer. very easy to use and the options are pretty much self explanatory.
I purchased this range to replace the one that came with the townhouse. I was so impressed with the quality of the range especially the five burners. The middle burner is made to accommodate a griddle and that makes it perfect for Saturday and Sunday pancake breakfasts. This range should definitely be number one on everyone's list.