Kenmore Elite 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range w/ True Convection - Stainless SteelItem# 02275233000 | Model# 75233
|Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||46.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.875" W x 24.375" H x 19.25" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.6|
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Oven Lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||13500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Burner Configuration:||1 - 9500 BTU, 1 - 18,000 BTU, 1 - 14,200 BTU, 1 - 5000 BTU, 1 - 10,000 BTU|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||3|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range - Power and Versatility
The Kenmore Elite gas range 7523 combines a powerful gas range with a convection oven to create a thorough and fast-acting cooking machine. The 5-burner stovetop features Kenmore's signature Turbo Boil Flex™ burner and continuous grates that provide a sturdy surface for pots and pans of all shapes and sizes. Traditional convection technology uses a fan and hidden heating element to provide consistent heat throughout the unit. These convenient and time-saving innovations allow you to spend less time cooking and more time entertaining family and friends.
- Delivering an outstanding 18,200 BTUs of heating power, Gas Turbo Boil™ brings pots, pans and kettles to a boil rapidly, saving time and getting meals made fast.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies.
- The Infrared Boiler System emits evenly distributed heat waves that quickly broil foods all around, sealing in juices and flavor, even when the broiler pan is loaded to capacity.
- With a stylish, sleek surface and hidden controls, the warming drawer, featuring variable temperature control, is perfect for everything from multi-course meals to delayed dinners.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
Added on July 20, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Council Bluffs, IA
This was the last item needed to complete our matching kitchen set of Kenmore Elite appliances. I was so happy to find it on sale for almost $800 off after the sale price, a coupon and a surprise extra $50 in SYW rewards to use towards the purchase! My only 2 complaints for the stove is the inability to adjust he oven temperature while it is running. Instead, you have to turn it off and back on to the temp you want. Not that big of a deal. The other problem is there is no recess in back for the stove where my outlet is, so it sticks out about 1/2 - 3/4". I plan to buy a recessed outlet to solve this.
Port Townsend, WA
Before purchasing this range I considered several other premium brands and did lots of research before making my decision (I bought the one in white). The "Flex Power Burner" is absolutely amazing. Be careful, as it gets very hot and the flames do wrap around the pans. Do not leave any spoons resting against the edge as it will get very hot and wood spoons could burn if left long enough. This is the most intense power burner I have ever seen, great for woks or stir fry. The other burners gives great flexibility for multiple cooking needs. The oven pre heats in 5 min. and maintains it's heat very effectively. The burner knobs do get warm if using the oven so do use some caution. You can hardly hear the convection fan running. Runs extremely quiet. The oven controls are very simple to use and the clock display is a very bright blue, although this does not bother me, it may for some. Very pleased with my selection.
I've had this only 2 months but I'm happy to say the range top is very easy to clean with any everyday surface cleaner (a relief from my previous glass top nightmare.) Oven temperature seems right on.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.