Kenmore Elite 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range w/ True Convection - Stainless SteelItem# 02275233000 | Model# 75233
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Oven Lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Approximate Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||46.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.875" W x 24.375" H x 19.25" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.6|
|Broiler Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||13500|
|Main Oven Bake Burner BTUs (NG/LP):||18000|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||15 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|Burner Configuration:||1 - 9500 BTU, 1 - 18,000 BTU, 1 - 14,200 BTU, 1 - 5000 BTU, 1 - 10,000 BTU|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||3|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 5.6 cu. ft. Gas Range - Power and Versatility
The Kenmore Elite gas range 7523 combines a powerful gas range with a convection oven to create a thorough and fast-acting cooking machine. The 5-burner stovetop features Kenmore's signature Turbo Boil Flex™ burner and continuous grates that provide a sturdy surface for pots and pans of all shapes and sizes. Traditional convection technology uses a fan and hidden heating element to provide consistent heat throughout the unit. These convenient and time-saving innovations allow you to spend less time cooking and more time entertaining family and friends.
- Delivering an outstanding 18,200 BTUs of heating power, Gas Turbo Boil™ brings pots, pans and kettles to a boil rapidly, saving time and getting meals made fast.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies.
- The Infrared Boiler System emits evenly distributed heat waves that quickly broil foods all around, sealing in juices and flavor, even when the broiler pan is loaded to capacity.
- With a stylish, sleek surface and hidden controls, the warming drawer, featuring variable temperature control, is perfect for everything from multi-course meals to delayed dinners.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
Added on July 20, 2013
Overall, others give this:
I have had this range for one year. The broiler stopped working two months ago (everything else woks fine). the service tech has been out three times and still does not know what is wrong. You have to take a full day off from work because they will only promise arrival between 8 and 5. As of today there is no fix in sight.
This stove is the second one in 2 months the first one I had problems because the enamel covering the stove top starting having pin hole pits after 3 weeks from what I don't know? The burner caps are also NOT the nice normal baked enamel like all other I have had in the past and these burner caps got some spaghetti sauce on them and the material lifted and discolored and that was after one time of spaghetti sauce hitting them,really? So I called and complained sears brought me a whole other new stove and the second one is doing the same thing after 6 weeks Ridiculous! I clean my stove almost everyday and again getting wear spots and slight pin hole pits just from soap and water then windexed to get the streaks off! Sooooo disappointed!
The gas range is nice. However, paying additional for a connector was not right. You can't use the range without the connector. That's a part that should be included with the range. Also the manufactured dripping pan isn't included. I feel like Sears is just draining the consumer by charging for everything that used to belong with the range. Certain things are apart of the range. I don't like to be nickle and dimed for everything. Very disappointed. We will be in need of a dryer and refridgerator. I really don't know if I will be returning to Sears. Also, It would of been helpful if someone could have shown us all the functions and features of the range, but they were unsure themselves.
Purchased 4 years ago. About to install 3rd (and final!) electronic control panel. Service reps are not knowledgable about detailed problems like this. The word "Elite" is the farthest from the truth on this product. Never again with a sears appliance product.
Replaced the stove from ****. Old oven temp would be all over the place....50 to 75 degrees off and not consistently off the same amount. This oven is wonderful. 400 degrees is 400 degrees! Easy to use controls and nice looking.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Wonderful range. Has all of the bells and whistles - very easy to use and get use to a new applicance. The manual on use is very clear and gives examples of what to do differently while cooking or baking. I am so happy to have this wonderful product in my kitchen.
the only problem I had was with the generic directions for changing orifices from gas to lp, the btu still not right wrong sizes included
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 29-Mar-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.