Kenmore Elite 30'' Electric Self-Clean Single Wall OvenItem# 02248083000 | Model# 48083
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||45.5|
|Interior Dimensions:||24.13 W x 16.50 H x 18.03 D in.|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||4.2|
|Width (in.):||30 in.|
|Controls and Features:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Styling & Design:|
|Oven Door Style:||With Window|
|Bake Element Wattage:||2200|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||4000|
|Gas or Electric:||Electric|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||20 amps|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Total Connected Load:||4.0 kW @ 240V / 3.0 kW @ 208V|
|Upper/Single Oven Configuration:|
|Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Number of Oven Racks:||3|
|Number of Oven Rack Positions:||4|
|Design & Construction:|
|Oven Door Latch:||Automatic|
|Bake Element Location:||Beneath oven floor|
|Convection Location(s):||Upper/Single Oven|
|Convection Type:||Fan w/ Additional Element or Burner|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||All self-clean|
|Overall Type:||Single oven|
|Venting:||Located between oven door and control panel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 30" Single Electric Wall Oven - True Convection
The Kenmore Elite single electric wall oven 4808 features a 4.2 cu. ft. capacity self-cleaning convection oven with a hidden bake element for increased capacity and easy cleanup. A hidden third heating element and internal fan prevent temperature instabilities, ensuring food is baked evenly, while a smooth cover hides the cooking element, making cleanup simple. The Temperature Probe signals the oven to turn off once the desired internal cooking temperature is reached. With the Kenmore Elite 30" Electric Self-Clean Single Wall Oven, cooking is made easy.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies.
- From keeping a stack of pizzas toasty to cooking Thanksgiving dinner, this Kenmore delivers plenty of room, so you can load it up and enjoy hot, delicious meals, treats and more.
- The Convenient Temperature Probe produces perfect doneness every time by automatically turning off once your turkey or roast reaches precisely the right interior temperature.
- With the push of a button, the total wall oven lockout feature secures controls and prevents temperature tampering, especially from the smallest fingers in the house.
- A convenient control panel puts more oven settings at your fingertips, ensuring you choose the right cooking options with easy-to-use one touch selections.
- With a long-lasting finish that's less likely to tarnish or discolor than others, porcelain-coated oven racks keep foods from sticking and make cleanup fast.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
It is sleek beautiful black and stainless steel. Cooks great and even. Convection is the bomb!!! Meat thermometer is a great added feature. Just love it and it was on sale
Port Huron, MI
Great looking and functioning unit. Very prestige. Heats up quickly! Nice blue accent lighting. Only issue was that the protective glass on the door shattered without reason. I could still cook though (just opened it as usual and bam, crackling glass everywhere). Thank God its an Elite (2 year warranty) and I had the extended warranty, so a headache-less repair process. Part ordered and 4 days later replaced.
Very happy with our new Kenmore Elite oven, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher. The brushed stainless steel surfaces are easy to maintain. Most other appliance manufacturers use ss with a much shinier surface which shows every hand print.
This is a wonderful wall oven it heats up fairly fast convection can really speed things up the first time I used it I did not realize how fast and burnt my food! the only reason I gave this 4 stars is I have not had the product that long so I am not sure of reliability. I also do not understand the complaints of a noisy fan I do not find the fan annoyingly noisy.
Excellent product for an excellent price! Just cooked my Thanksgiving turkey using the convection roast setting. The bird was juicy and cooked in less than 3 hours! Only downside to this oven is it takes a while to reach the desired temperature. Otherwise, I am VERY pleased with my purchase.
We purchased this wall oven a little over a year ago, after owning many, many kenmore appliances, and choosing Kenmore over Kitchenaid, Bosch and several other high end appliances. This had been great. Had is the key word, after almost a year the convection fan when the oven was just cooling down started to get loud, then the next time nothing. This off and on occurrence continued until just recently and now it is on LOUD during the operation and forever during the cool down. Now I have had convection for many years and I am aware of the "convection" noise, this is 5 times that. I have quit using that oven until we can go through the task of removing the microwave that sits above it so someone can get to the issue. The fan noise is coming from the top of the oven. Ovens should last longer than 10 months especially when we are no longer a family of 6 but just 2, and it hardly gets used. Look at other wall ovens before you commit. removing them for repair is no fun!!!
We purchased our wall oven in 2010 to put in our brand new house. We purchased an extended warrenty(which just expired in Dec.). We had general yearly maintance done on our appliances, but after having some maintance done on it about 2 years ago, the wall oven hasn't worked well ever since!! Not sure if it was the 'maintance' or the oven itself, but no other maintance has fixed it after 3 repeated calls over a 2 year span. The maintance guys said 'it was taking so long to heat due to the hidden element'. So... 2 weeks ago I was using the wall oven and my Kenmore Elite range for canning... I needed to heat both to 250 degrees, it took 2 HOURS for the wall oven to heat to 161, took the range about 15 mins!!!! I have contacted Sears, Kenmore, Electrolux, and the only thing they will do is send someone out again, of course, I have to pay to get it taken care of! (Ok, Sears will pay half...) But the techs will just say, its because of the hidden element (has happened 3 times)! I LOVE my range... But SO disappointed with my wall oven!! I really hope this doesn't happen to anyone else!
Great Bend, KS
I love the way it cooks. My turkey turned out amazing on convection roast. The only thing is you can not use foil on that setting. Otherwise, I have had it a year & use it at least once a day.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% OFF with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.
- $25 Off Select Home Appliance Purchase Over $399 when you select FREE Store Pickup W/Code PICKUP Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.