Kenmore Elite 5.5 cu. ft. Dual-Fuel Range w/ True Convection - Stainless SteelItem# 02275353000 | Model# 75353
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Safety Features:||Oven Control Lockout|
|Controls and Features:|
|Cooking Surface:||Gas: sealed burners|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||Self-cleaning|
|Approximate Width:||30 in. (standard)|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||44.625|
|Main Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||24.375" W x 18.625" H x 19.5" D|
|Main Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||5.5|
|Power Cord Included:||No|
|Main Oven Broiler Wattage:||3000|
|Main Oven Bake Element Wattage:||3500|
|Main Oven Convection Element Wattage:||350|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|General Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
|ENERGY STAR Compliant:||No|
|Burner Configuration:||1 - 9500 BTU, 1 - 18,000 BTU, 1 - 14,2000 BTU, 1 - 5000 BTU, 1 - 10, 000 BTU|
|Main Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Main Oven Number of Rack Positions:||6|
|Number of Elements/Burners:||5|
|Number of Oven Racks:||3|
|Number of Ovens:||Single oven|
|Oven Door Window Type:||Extra-large|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 5.5 cu. ft. Dual-Fuel Range - Convenience at its Best
Combining a strong gas cooktop and a large convection oven, the Kenmore Elite dual-fuel range 7535 is a versatile and stylish addition to any kitchen. Its sleek design can easily fit in the smallest of kitchens, while the spacious convection oven and recessed grate cooktop look great and stylish in larger kitchens, too. This dual-fuel range features a Turbo Boil Flex 5-burner cooktop that can handle both simple dish simmers and intricate food preparations requiring extreme heat. Continuous grates make it easy to slide heavy cooking pots to back burners, freeing up space for more complicated dishes.
- The Gas Turbo Boil FLEX™ delivers 500 to 18,000 BTU performance, rapidly heating and slowly warming on a single burner, so you can warm, boil and simmer without moving the pan.
- Strategically placed in the center, the 10,000 BTU oval burner provides fast heating for larger pans, griddles and odd-sized cookware, making quick work of large meals.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies.
- With a stylish, sleek surface and hidden controls, the warming drawer, featuring variable temperature control, is perfect for everything from multi-course meals to delayed dinners.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
- Precision Set™ ESEC Controls and a digital readout let you make precise adjustments from simmer to a rolling boil, giving you control and accuracy with every meal.
Added on July 20, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Was just informed it would be TWO MONTHS to receive the display panel this stove (it doesn't run without it). Worst customer service in the world!!! On top of that, it's not nearly as nice as described... bakes & broils unevenly & burners don't work very well, center oblong burner is particularly useless for pancakes, etc. since it works poorly to heat oblong grill pans: one half is of food is undercooked while the other half is burnt. Also, some trim parts cracked within the first few months.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 29-Mar-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.