Kenmore Elite 550 Series 3 Burner Dual Fuel Espresso Gas GrillItem# 07133586000 | Model# PG-40308OOL
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Bonus Grid Area (sq. in.):||143|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||141.1|
|Primary Cooking Area:||400 sq. in. and above|
|Primary Cooking Area (sq. in.):||501|
|Total Cooking Area Range:||500 to 699 sq. in.|
|Total Grill Cooking Area (sq. in.):||652|
|Wheel or Caster Size (in.):||3|
|Assembly:||Minimal Assembly Required|
|Burner Type:||Fit bar burner|
|Fuel Type:||Dual fuel|
|Wheels or Casters:||Yes|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Body Material:||Steel/Stainless steel|
|Included with Item:|
|Grill Side Shelf:||Yes|
|Handle Material:||Stainless steel|
|Number of Handles:||3|
|Number of Wheels:||4|
|Wheels Location:||Front and Back|
|Number of Cooking Grates:||2|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||2 year limited|
|Warranty Terms - Parts:||15 year burner|
|Burner Material:||Stainless steel|
|Heat Distribution:||Porcelain coated steel|
|Prefer Electronic Ignition:||Yes|
|Temperature Gauge Location:||Lid|
|Tilt Tank Support:||Yes|
|BTUs Per Hour:||40,000 or more|
|Bonus Grid Material:||Stainless steel|
|Bonus Grid Type:||Warming rack|
|Cooking Grate Material:||Porcelain-Enameled Cast Iron|
|Primary Grid Burner No.:||3|
|Side Burner Included:||No|
|Shelves & Storage:|
|Side Shelf Material:||Stainless steel|
|Side Shelf Type:||Fixed|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 3 Burner Dual Fuel Gas Grill - Performance and Style
The Kenmore Elite 3 burner dual fuel espresso gas grill is the perfect solution for grilling experts and those still perfecting their barbecue skills. The large cooking area makes this grill ideal for entertaining, and a stainless steel warming rack keeps your food piping hot. Three high-performance stainless steel burners feature individual electronic ignitions for trouble-free lighting.
The stainless steel side shelves of this Kenmore Elite 3 burner espresso gas grill provide space for food prep within arm’s reach. The versatile dual fuel system converts to natural gas using a conversion kit (sold separately). An eye-catching espresso finish on the doors and lid complement the polished heavy duty stainless steel accent for a stylish look that stands the test of time.
- Kenmore Elite 3 Burner Espresso dual fuel gas grill offers 643.3 sq. in. of cooking space, plenty of room for your next cookout
- 3 burners totaling 45,000 BTUs cook food up nice and hot
- Individual zone electronic ignition system for trouble-free lighting
- Enameled porcelain-coated lid with polished stainless steel trim and handle have an elegant look
- Powder-coated doors with polished stainless steel trim and handles are designed to resist rusting and chipping
- Stainless steel control panel makes for easy use
- Dual fuel system for easy conversion to natural gas
- 2 large stainless steel side shelves provide extra space for prep work and tools
- Some assembly is required. Assembly is only available on online orders for home delivery and comes with an additional fee.
- Convert it to natural gas with natural gas conversion kit 071-34562
Added on March 29, 2014
Overall, others give this:
Great alternative to the Weber Genesis. Picked it up for $549 a couple of weeks before fathers day. So saved about $150 over a Genesis. Design and construction is pretty good. Good heat control with the 3 burners. Can get to high temps over 550F (but I'm in the desert stating at 100F). This is my first gas grill after using charcoal for 30 years. Have done ribs, steaks, pork chops, chickens, burgers, brats, etc., all have been done to perfection. With Elite grills, assembly and delivery is free This is so close to a Weber in dimensions that the Weber Grill Light fits perfectly on the handle. So far, an excellent grill.
Old Orchard Beach, ME
This grill has quality written all over it. Total weight is heavy (lots of steel in construction). Assembly went very quick. I installed 12 screws for total assembly with all the other pieces slide into place.The casters and locks are solid rubber and metal construction. The insulated lid and quality door hinges are a nice touch. This is great if your going to move the grill around a lot. The grill heats up to 500 fast and I even got it to 550. The tank hangs nicely on a gauge that tells you how much fuel you have remaining. I also like how each burner has its own electric starter. This grill has better specs than the Genesis S-310 3-Burner Stainless Steel and we paid about $400 for it vs $869 for the Webber.
I have had this Grill for a week now and the third time I went to use it the Electric Starter wouldn't work and had to hand light. Then it worked a couple times now it won't work. For this kind of money you would think the starter would work more then five-six times. Otherwise my only complaint was with the guys that put it together, could have done a better job but once I fixed those, great Grill!!!! Just know you need to keep a lighter close.
My last grill cost $490 20 years ago but it paid for itself in reliability. I grill once or two times a week. I found out with the old one you get what you pay for. You can pay every three years which adds up to more over 20 years. So after study and looking I decided on this model from sears. I never use an extra heater but did need more room for things. Plus I am 6 ft. 6ins. tall its nice to have a model that's taller than my old one, since I and now 69 years old with back issues. SO! I got this for me on father's day to me. I'm sure it will out last me because as before I take good care of the unit.
The problem noted in some of the reviews of this grill has been resolved. They now have a small piece of metal which you attach to the rear of this grill decreasing the size of the venting in back. I have owned this grill for 5 months and have been extremely happy with it. It gets to 500 degrees in just over 5 minutes and has plenty of heat to sear a steak nicely. It is solidly constructed and compares favorably to the weber I used to own that cost much more. I would highly recommend this grill and I use it almost every weekend.
- Free Home Delivery on select Outdoor Living purchases $499 & up, a $69.99 Value! Discount in cart. Offer ends 04-Apr-2015 See details.
- Extra Savings Event! Take an EXTRA 5% off Grills Sold by Sears. Reflected in price shown. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Special Financing Event! Extra 5% OR 12 months No Interest on Outdoor Living items $299 & up! Offer ends 04-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.