Kenmore Elite 29 cu. ft. Grab-N-Go French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 04672373000 | Model# 72373
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 29 cu. ft. Grab-N-Go Refrigerator - Accessible Storage
Designed for your busy lifestyle, the Kenmore Elite Grab-N-Go Refrigerator 7237 combines convenient organization and expansive storage in one sleek package. With the Grab-N-Go French doors, you can easily access your most frequently-used items. The slim in-door ice maker frees up more space in the door bins, while the Full Width Pantry Drawer lets you store deli meats, cheeses and healthy snacks at an easily accessible height for kids and adults alike. Smart design and spacious storage make this Kenmore French door refrigerator perfect for any family.
- The industry-first Grab-N-Go™ Door features a quick-access compartment that puts lunches, drinks and all your favorites in your hands fast.
- The Tilt-N-Take Freezer Drawer provides fast access to frozen foods for easy storage and meal prep with better organization.
- Our Slim In-Door Icemaker makes fresh ice fast, while bringing home more top shelf space so you can store more.
- A full-width pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while allowing you to fine-tune the right temperature for the job.
- LEDs brighten corners and shelves while offering a longer service life than their incandescent counterparts.
- The CleanFlow™ Air Filter circulates air through a charcoal filter to keep the refrigerator smelling fresh and is 15 times more effective than baking soda in reducing odors.
- A built-in water filtration system helps reduce contaminants such as chlorine, lead and mercury, for great-tasting water and ice that's better for you.
Added on August 01, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Lakeside Marblehead, OH
We love the Grab-n-Go feature. The bottom freezer is very convenient as well, in the fact that it has three separate drawers so there is never anything buried or out of sight. We purchased the stainless steel model and are very happy with it.
Saint Paul, MN
The tilt bottom drawer and the beverage door are very nice. It was too big and the installer had to remove the doors and the bottom drawer just to get through the front door.
Ice maker worked within 24 hours. Not as noisy as anticipated, based on earlier reviews. Only thing requiring adjustment is the absence of really tall shelf space.
I really like the look and feel of this refridgerator. The grab-n-go door makes it so easy for the kids not to linger on with the fridge doors open. It is easy to clean and maintain. We are enjoying it so far.
Couldn't give it 5 stars because I have not even had it for 2 weeks yet, but so far so good. Liking all the room in the freezer position on the bottom, and the lighting is very bright inside. The family is loving it, and so is my buddy who got our old fridge, which was still in decent shape! So far I would recommend it because it seems like a great deal for the price for a fridge with these features, but time will tell. Doors are a little uneven on top and haven't had any success in adjusting them using the instructions, thinking maybe the delivery guys already adjusted them as even as they can be.
I love the grab and go door. I love the room in main refrigerator, and the room in the freezer. The controls are easy to use, but one thing about the layout of the buttons that could have been better. the button for Ice (cube or crushed) is under the light for the ice function. However, the button to turn on water is not under the light for the water function. Instead, the button under the "Water" light is for the water filter and the actual button to turn on water is over on the right side. Seems like it would have made more sense doing it the other way around. Not a big deal once you get used to it, but the location of the water button is not intuitively obvious and would likely cause confusion for guests using the refrigerator for ice/water. My biggest complain (and it's not really that big) is that the ice cubes are too small. My old sears Kenmore refrigerator made really nice, big elongated ice cubes, but this thing makes tiny little cubes that melt much faster. Also, when you choose crushed ice, be sure to hold the glass right up at the top because it tends to spray ice bits all over and if you don't have the glass all the way up top, you WILL get ice all over the place, including the floor. Overall, I really like the grab and go Fridge, save for the few minor details I've listed.
Clinton Township, MI
We purchased this refrigerator after having a top freezer fridge since 2000. So much has changed in the world of appliances since then. This was the best purchase ever. It's big and room, I love the bottom drawer freezer, the grab and go compartment, the lighting is fantastic along with the 3 drawer freezer and the sliding shelves to make room for tall items in the fridge. The water and ice maker line was easy to install and the refrigerator is so quiet I hardly know it's on. There are 2 things I wish were better the sides of the refrigerator should be stainless for all the money your paying and the ice dispenses from the door very haphazardly. You gotta watch the flying ice. But all in all we are very pleased with our purchase!
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-Aug-2014 See details.
- BONUS DAYS! Extra 5% or 0% financing for 12 months on appliances over $499 with your Sears Card Offer ends 24-Jul-2014 See details.
- Extra Savings on Kenmore appliances Sold by Sears! Offer ends 26-Jul-2014 See details.