Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Controls and Features:|
|Approximate Width:||27 in.|
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||45.5|
|Lower Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||3.5|
|Lower Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||20.50 W x 16.50 H x 18.03 D in.|
|Upper Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||20.50 W x 16.50 H x 18.03 D in.|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Gas or Electric:||Electric|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2700|
|Lower Oven Broiler Element Wattage:||3400|
|Lower Oven Convection Wattage:||2500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||6.8 kW @ 240V / 5.1 kW @ 208V|
|Upper Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2700|
|Upper Oven Broiler Element Wattage:||3400|
|Upper Oven Convection Wattage:||2500 watts|
|Oven Door Handle:||Curved|
|Upper/Single Oven Configuration:|
|Upper Oven Bake Element Location:||Beneath oven floor|
|Upper Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Upper Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||3.5|
|Upper Oven Light(s) Type:||Halogen|
|Lower Oven Configuration:|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Location:||Beneath oven floor|
|Lower Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Convection Type:||Fan w/ Additional Element or Burner|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||All self-clean|
|Oven Insulation:||Fiberglass insulation|
|Overall Type:||Double oven|
|Temperature Range:||170-550 deg. F|
|Venting:||Between upper oven door and control panel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 27" Double Wall Oven - Consistent Baking
Delivering True Convection heating power, the Kenmore Elite 27" double wall oven 4817 makes it easy to produce thoroughly cooked meals every time. A fan and hidden third element in the oven generate constant heat, eliminating temperature fluctuations that can affect cooking times. The 3.5 cu. ft. capacity allows you to easily accommodate multiple dishes, and the hidden heating element makes cleanup simple and hassle-free. As an added safety feature, the 27" Double Wall Oven offers a lockout feature, preventing unintended door openings from ruining your delicate soufflés, juicy pork roasts, and perfectly browned casseroles.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies.
- From keeping a stack of pizzas toasty to cooking Thanksgiving dinner, this Kenmore delivers plenty of room, so you can load it up and enjoy hot, delicious meals, treats and more.
- The Convenient Temperature Probe produces perfect doneness every time by automatically turning off once your turkey or roast reaches precisely the right interior temperature.
- With the push of a button, the total wall oven lockout feature secures controls and prevents temperature tampering, especially from the smallest fingers in the house.
- A convenient control panel puts more oven settings at your fingertips, ensuring you choose the right cooking options with easy-to-use one touch selections.
- With a long-lasting finish that's less likely to tarnish or discolor than others, porcelain-coated oven racks keep foods from sticking and make cleanup fast.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We built a new home and so far two of the four Kenmore Elite appliances need service. The double oven has only been used a few times since Jan 2014. This oven stopped heating in the middle of a meal last week and now will not shut off even after beaker was reset and factory reset done. The probe light stays on and oven temp stays at 90. we never used the probe feature. Never plugged one in. I will ask for replacement instead of new board. Will follow up after problem fixed by Sears. I have had one service call on the 33ft. french door refrig. and service is returning again today. Condensation problem.Will comment on that appliance later.
I guess there is a reason they only offer a one year warantee on this. When I buy a major appliance like this, I expect it to last for years, not need replacement after just a couple of years. If Sears cannot back its Kenmore brand, I'll shop elsewhere.
I have had the oven door glass break twice while running the self cleaning cycle. The first time it was the top oven and this time the lower one. It is off warranty and an expensive replacement. I'm hesitatant to run the self cleaning option, yet it is made to do that......
This is a very expensive oven micro combo. We expected more than we have gotten from it. There are engineering issues from the get go. I can tolerate the strong exhaust of air that is emitted from the microwave, but the oven leaves a lot to be desired. You cannot put a silicon pad on the floor to catch drippings so you have to self clean frequently..expensive! The racks sometimes slip off and your pans drop down on one side. It tends to cook hotter on the bottom and burn food. I had some grease drippings fall to the oven floor and at 400 degrees they caught on fire. Having to put out a fairly large fire in your oven is dangerous and frightening and after having cooked for over 50 years a new experience. After self cleaning there is a white residue as well as chips in the porcelain coating from the fire. Sears says if they come out they may have to charge for the call in spite of the fact that I have an extended warranty. No one even mentioned replacing this unit. Is this because they are all like this?
Really like the oven so far (day 3). Installation was fairly simple. Only real problem so far is that while following the Installation Instruction notes, Page 2, Item 4, I had to add the shims. The next note states "For Cutout height between 51-13/16" and 51-15/16, you can order a larger inferior trim kit by calling the Service Center" (part # 903114-901S). Unfortunately, while Sears is still actively selling this oven, the trim kit is no longer available. I have not found it anywhere! Other than the trim kit, the oven itself is great. Heats quickly and cooks substantially faster than even a nice GE convection I had in my old house.
I am so happy with this oven. I love the sleek design. It is so quiet and heats up pretty fast. This unit was replacing a 10 yr old GE wall oven. It cooks so evenly, my first thing i baked was cookies and they came out perfect.
San Diego, CA
Ovens stopped heating after less than 2 weeks of owning. I would not recommend purchasing a Kenmore Elite double wall ovens do to poor quality and poor quality control. Do not purchase a Kenmore Appliance
We replaced our double wall oven with Sears Kenmore wall oven. We are very happy with this new oven
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 17-Apr-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 19-Apr-2014 See details.