Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
|Cutout Dimensions:||See Installation Guide below product description|
|Depth with Door Open (in.):||45.5|
|Lower Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||3.5|
|Lower Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||20.50 W x 16.50 H x 18.03 D in.|
|Upper Oven Interior Dimensions (WxHxD):||20.50 W x 16.50 H x 18.03 D in.|
|Controls and Features:|
|Color Family:||Stainless steel|
|Power Cord Included:||Yes|
|Gas or Electric:||Electric|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2700|
|Lower Oven Broiler Element Wattage:||3400|
|Lower Oven Convection Wattage:||2500|
|Minimum Circuit Rating:||40 amps|
|Total Connected Load:||6.8 kW @ 240V / 5.1 kW @ 208V|
|Upper Oven Bake Element Wattage:||2700|
|Upper Oven Broiler Element Wattage:||3400|
|Upper Oven Convection Wattage:||2500 watts|
|Oven Door Handle:||Curved|
|Upper/Single Oven Configuration:|
|Upper Oven Bake Element Location:||Beneath oven floor|
|Upper Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Upper Oven Capacity (cu. ft.):||3.5|
|Upper Oven Light(s) Type:||Halogen|
|Lower Oven Configuration:|
|Lower Oven Bake Element Location:||Beneath oven floor|
|Lower Oven Broiler Location:||Top of oven|
|Convection Type:||Fan w/ Additional Element or Burner|
|Oven Cleaning Method:||All self-clean|
|Oven Insulation:||Fiberglass insulation|
|Overall Type:||Double oven|
|Temperature Range:||170-550 deg. F|
|Venting:||Between upper oven door and control panel|
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 27" Double Wall Oven - Consistent Baking
Delivering True Convection heating power, the Kenmore Elite 27" double wall oven 4817 makes it easy to produce thoroughly cooked meals every time. A fan and hidden third element in the oven generate constant heat, eliminating temperature fluctuations that can affect cooking times. The 3.5 cu. ft. capacity allows you to easily accommodate multiple dishes, and the hidden heating element makes cleanup simple and hassle-free. As an added safety feature, the 27" Double Wall Oven offers a lockout feature, preventing unintended door openings from ruining your delicate soufflés, juicy pork roasts, and perfectly browned casseroles.
- True Convection combines a powerful fan with a hidden heating element to spread heat evenly, helping bake, brown and crisp everything from turkeys and roasts to brownies and pies.
- From keeping a stack of pizzas toasty to cooking Thanksgiving dinner, this Kenmore delivers plenty of room, so you can load it up and enjoy hot, delicious meals, treats and more.
- The Convenient Temperature Probe produces perfect doneness every time by automatically turning off once your turkey or roast reaches precisely the right interior temperature.
- With the push of a button, the total wall oven lockout feature secures controls and prevents temperature tampering, especially from the smallest fingers in the house.
- A convenient control panel puts more oven settings at your fingertips, ensuring you choose the right cooking options with easy-to-use one touch selections.
- With a long-lasting finish that's less likely to tarnish or discolor than others, porcelain-coated oven racks keep foods from sticking and make cleanup fast.
- The Self-cleaning function conveniently cleans the oven's interior using high temperatures to burn spills, soil and soot away without a bit of scrubbing.
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We have had this now for 6 months and after dealing with our 20 year old oven, love it. My wife is a great cook and uses it at least 5 times a week. She loves the convection baking feature and cooking Thanksgiviving didnner was a breeze. I was a bit skeptical when we were researching the oven as I really was concerned about any modifications to the rough opening of our cabinates. The overall size fit without a hitch while we gained quite a bit of of interior cooking space.
I have had the oven a couple of weeks now. Several comments: 1. I really like the way that the shelves were designed. They left an opening so that you can fit your hand and pot holder around the front wire - which makes it very easy to pull out and push back in. A very simple and smart design idea. 2. Once I took some time to read the directions, the controls are simple to use. 3. There are two lights in each oven, so it is easy to observe what you are baking. 4. It sees easy to wipe down. The heating element on the bottom is hidden, so it is easy to clean. In fact, some other brands tout the depression in the bottom over the heating coil as place to pour some water prior to running in order to clean the less hardened dirt in the oven. I will explore this in the future. 5. My installers said that using the self-clean function in any oven is asking for problems with thermostats or with the front glass -- so the problems mentioned by others with door cracks will be avoided that way. 6. It is a good looking unit - which pleases my mother-in-law. 7. It seemed to install easily.
We built a new home and so far two of the four Kenmore Elite appliances need service. The double oven has only been used a few times since Jan 2014. This oven stopped heating in the middle of a meal last week and now will not shut off even after beaker was reset and factory reset done. The probe light stays on and oven temp stays at 90. we never used the probe feature. Never plugged one in. I will ask for replacement instead of new board. Will follow up after problem fixed by Sears. I have had one service call on the 33ft. french door refrig. and service is returning again today. Condensation problem.Will comment on that appliance later.
I guess there is a reason they only offer a one year warantee on this. When I buy a major appliance like this, I expect it to last for years, not need replacement after just a couple of years. If Sears cannot back its Kenmore brand, I'll shop elsewhere.
I have had the oven door glass break twice while running the self cleaning cycle. The first time it was the top oven and this time the lower one. It is off warranty and an expensive replacement. I'm hesitatant to run the self cleaning option, yet it is made to do that......
Really like the oven so far (day 3). Installation was fairly simple. Only real problem so far is that while following the Installation Instruction notes, Page 2, Item 4, I had to add the shims. The next note states "For Cutout height between 51-13/16" and 51-15/16, you can order a larger inferior trim kit by calling the Service Center" (part # 903114-901S). Unfortunately, while Sears is still actively selling this oven, the trim kit is no longer available. I have not found it anywhere! Other than the trim kit, the oven itself is great. Heats quickly and cooks substantially faster than even a nice GE convection I had in my old house.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 08-Apr-2015 See details.
- Save an Extra 15% off Kenmore Wall Ovens and Cooktops when purchased together. Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 02-Apr-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 02-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.