Kenmore Elite 27.6 cu. ft. French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 04671053000 | Model# 71053
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 27.6 cu. ft. French Door-Refrigerator - Cool Style and Storage
Offering 27.6 cu. ft. of storage space, this Kenmore Elite French door refrigerator 7105 has all the functionality you need with the contemporary look you want. Features like the temperature-controlled Full Width Pantry Drawer, deep door bins and slim in-door ice dispenser are designed to save space while providing optimum organization. GeniusCool™ and Multi Air Flow technologies work together to keep food fresh with digital temperature control and refined air circulation. The pull-out freezer drawer provides 8.79 cubic feet of frozen food storage with separate temperature and humidity controls.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- Spill-proof tempered glass shelves keep drips, drizzles and spills from spreading throughout the fridge, making cleanup fast and easy.
- A built-in water filtration system helps reduce contaminants such as chlorine, lead and mercury, for great-tasting water and ice that's better for you.
- Electronic controls combined with a digital display means quick temperature readings and push-button adjustments that are tailored to fit whatever food you're storing.
- Designed to stop icy build-up, automatic defrost uses a heating element to gently raise temperatures and reduce compressor ice, while keeping your food cool and safe.
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Wood Dale, IL
Couldn't be more pleased with this beautiful refrigerator. It's our second entry into the more upscale fridge market; and this one's my favorite. Absolutely love the latched door to the ice-maker on the left-hand side and delighted the ice-maker doesn't take up more room. It holds plenty of ice for the average family; if you're having a party, you can fill up the large capacity removable bin provided in the freezer. Perfect. The fridge lighting is AWESOME! Gorgeous and unique. If this is your first foray into the more upscale fridges, I don't think you'll be disappointed. The deli drawer is one of its more handy features. The double drawer in the freezer is outstanding. I can't speak to its service problems or not, but we bought a 5-year warranty and were happy to do so. We know Sears will stand behind this Kenmore Elite. Couldn't be more pleased.
Fort Worth, TX
Round Rock, TX
We could not be any happier with our purchase. We love our new fridge, it is spacious and looks great. Everything works the way it is supposed to work. Worth the price!!!
I love the French door arrangement, so much easier to find what I'm looking for in both fridge & freezer compartments! This is the largest fridge I could get into my kitchen (barely squeezed through the 30" doorways in my 1930s-era house), but has plenty of room. We did turn one shelf into extra space for tall bottles as we needed more than the right-door storage. The slim in-door icemaker frees up a lot of space in both the fridge & freezer, however two drawbacks to this design: - Only a small amount of ice is kept in the door. Not an issue for my family, but larger families that use a lot of ice may have issues with this. A bucket for storing extra ice in the freezer is provided. - Being in-door he ice cubes frequently melt together and cannot be dispensed through the door. Quick fix is to access the in-door bucket and smash the melded cubes apart. May be less of an issue if/when ice dispenser is used more frequently.
The inside is spacious, and I appreciate having separate storage for the vegetables and fruits. The door alarm is nice to have with two boys 4 and 3 around. I also like having door storage in BOTH doors. I like this MUCH better than the side by side I had before! Great product.
If you are looking for a quality French Door Botton Freezer Fridge but don't want to overspend then look no further. Everthing about this fridge has met or exceeded expectations.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Winston Salem, NC
It has so much room for food and I can actually re-arrange shelving if I want. I love the outside water and ice dispenser which has an ultra ice option to make ice produce faster. I love everything about it.
We have had this for several weeks now and we keep finding more reasons to like this frig. At first, we liked how it looked, how quiet it was, and how well spaced everything is in the interior. The more we use it, the more we find that this is the first frig we have had where we can find a place for everything. Even a full pizza box fits just right in the bottom drawer of the frig. and two tiers of the freezer are very well spaced to make great use of the space there as well. I read a few reviews that said they found the temps varied in the frig but I have not found that to be the case. I set it on 36 and it has stayed there regardless of where I put the thermometer to check it. The freezer is at -1 and it too stays right there consistently. Very pleased with this purchase and would recommend.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 29-Mar-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.