Kenmore Elite 25.0 cu. ft. French-Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - Black ENERGY STAR®Item# 04671039000 | Model# 71039
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator – Storage that Performs
Loaded with Large Capacity, this Kenmore Elite French door refrigerator 7103 combines smart organization with ample storage and amenities you can really use. From fast access features to fresher produce, it saves both time and money while smartly organizing your food so it’s at your fingertips – the perfect addition to any busy kitchen.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- The pull-out freezer door provides fast access to frozen foods by boosting accessibility, putting all your frozen favorites quickly within reach.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- Deeper gallon door bins easily hold jugs, bottles and more to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up.
- A built-in water filtration system helps reduce contaminants such as chlorine, lead and mercury, for great-tasting water and ice that's better for you.
- Equipped to drop temperatures and boost ice production, the Ultra Ice setting helps you fill coolers, craft cocktails and chill guests’ drinks without skipping a beat.
Added on November 23, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Sheboygan Falls, WI
Delivery guys were great. set up water ice etc and showed me all the bells and whistles!!!! The Frig looks great and is a perfect fit. Cabinet doors above fridge open with no problem which was not the case of the old unit. Can't wait to have my dishwasher installed to see how it works
Crystal Lake, IL
Moses Lake, WA
We bout this fridge few weeks ego. So far we are very happy with our purchase. It produces enough ice for our family of 8. Not sure why people complain about ice, we actually like the way it is. Inside door build in ice maker does not take space inside the fridge. Buy it when its on sale.
Glen Burnie, MD
We had to go with this size fridge b/c of the current layout of our kitchen wouldn't allow for a bigger "standard" size. It was more expensive then the larger refrigerators and we only had 2 choices in the store to choose from for the size we needed. Overall we like it. It's a major step up from what we had. I can see where someone might feel that the ice maker only holds a small quantity but even with 4 of us in the house it's sufficient for our needs!
I bought this item about 7 months ago and have had no problems with it. I like it as much today as the day I bought it. I needed a slim fridge due to narrow space and didn't want to settle. I am glad I didn't have to and haven't had any problems with it. I recommend it highly and everyone who sees it like it.
We have had this refridgerator since Nov 2013. Love everything about it. Had a side by side and wanted the water and ice in the door. Granted the ice maker is smaller, but that has not been a problem, just make extra ice if needed. I can't believe how roomy it is. Never thought I could have that much space, with the limited area we have.
Lake Elsinore, CA
We purchased this refrigerator a little over 6 months ago. We have not had one single problem with it. We love it. The adjustable shelving works out perfectly for us. The Crisper keeps are vegetable fresher longer. The Temperature Controlled Pantry Drawer is great for keeping cheese, lunch meats, and other items fresh. We especially like the pull out bottom freezer drawer with the top shelf that slides out of the way. We are able to keep full of frozen meats and other items and keep well organized at the same time. The ice maker makes plenty of ice for our hot 100+ degree summer days. It is a good middle-of-the-road model. Not a cheep bottom line model and not a ridiculously expensive one either.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.