Kenmore Elite 25.0 cu. ft. French-Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - Metallic ENERGY STAR®Item# 04671036000 | Model# 71036
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator – Storage that Performs
Loaded with Large Capacity, this Kenmore Elite French door refrigerator 7103 combines smart organization with ample storage and amenities you can really use. From fast access features to fresher produce, it saves both time and money while smartly organizing your food so it’s at your fingertips – the perfect addition to any busy kitchen.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- The pull-out freezer door provides fast access to frozen foods by boosting accessibility, putting all your frozen favorites quickly within reach.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- Spacious, tight-sealing and designed to control humidity, Kenmore crisper drawers deliver fresh, crunchy fruit and vegetables, so you can stock up on produce.
- Deeper gallon door bins easily hold jugs, bottles and more to help clear the shelves and give you space to stock up.
- A built-in water filtration system helps reduce contaminants such as chlorine, lead and mercury, for great-tasting water and ice that's better for you.
- Equipped to drop temperatures and boost ice production, the Ultra Ice setting helps you fill coolers, craft cocktails and chill guests’ drinks without skipping a beat.
Added on November 23, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this item about 7 months ago and have had no problems with it. I like it as much today as the day I bought it. I needed a slim fridge due to narrow space and didn't want to settle. I am glad I didn't have to and haven't had any problems with it. I recommend it highly and everyone who sees it like it.
We have had this refridgerator since Nov 2013. Love everything about it. Had a side by side and wanted the water and ice in the door. Granted the ice maker is smaller, but that has not been a problem, just make extra ice if needed. I can't believe how roomy it is. Never thought I could have that much space, with the limited area we have.
Lake Elsinore, CA
We purchased this refrigerator a little over 6 months ago. We have not had one single problem with it. We love it. The adjustable shelving works out perfectly for us. The Crisper keeps are vegetable fresher longer. The Temperature Controlled Pantry Drawer is great for keeping cheese, lunch meats, and other items fresh. We especially like the pull out bottom freezer drawer with the top shelf that slides out of the way. We are able to keep full of frozen meats and other items and keep well organized at the same time. The ice maker makes plenty of ice for our hot 100+ degree summer days. It is a good middle-of-the-road model. Not a cheep bottom line model and not a ridiculously expensive one either.
We needed a fridge that fit in a narrower space 33". But still wanted to have an updated look. Finding this Kenmore Elite 25 cu. ft. French door fridge was just the right fit for us.
This fridge is beautiful and spacious, but it keeps breaking. The electrical panel burned out after only 1 day in my home, and Sears replaced the entire fridge rather than repair it. Then, the ice maker broke after 6 month in my home. Also, everything freezes in the fridge portion. The entire gallon of milk is frozen, all of my veggies in the drawers are frozen solid, and ruined. Sears replaced the ice maker at no cost since it is still under warranty, and they hope that the broken ice maker was the reason everything was freezing, but everything has been freezing since day 1. Sears repair service has been wonderful to work with, but what am I going to do in 5 months when the warranty runs out? I just paid $280 for a 2 year extended warranty, so that will get me to the 3 year mark, but so much for Kenmore brand running forever like it used to. I feel like I was ripped off. I paid nearly $3,000 for a brand name with a reputation for lasting forever, and i got a piece of junk that keeps breaking.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 03-May-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances Sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $299 and over Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.