Kenmore Elite 25 cu. ft. French-Door Counter-Depth Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - White ENERGY STAR®Item# 04672042000 | Model# 72042
Clearance. Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.
While supplies last
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 25.0 cu. ft. French-Door Refrigerator - Cool Storage
Offering 25 cu. ft. of storage space, this Kenmore counter-depth refrigerator 7204 makes a statement with its unique mix of style and convenience. Its Full Width Pantry Drawer is perfect for storing cheeses, snacks and party platters, and the multi-level LED lighting throughout ensures you'll always be able to find what you're looking for. And for maximum freshness, the AirTight crisper drawer helps keep your produce crisp and delicious, while the CleanFlow filter ensures circulating air will keep your refrigerator odor-free. Add in a three-tier freezer drawer, and this Kenmore refrigerator promises to deliver an ideal mix of style and usefulness.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- Air-tight humidity-controlled crisper drawers keep vegetables supple and moist longer than standard crisper bins, so flavor and freshness stays around longer.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- The slim in-door icemaker makes fresh ice fast, while its reduced size increases storage space both on the shelves and in the door bins.
- LEDs brighten corners and shelves, while offering a longer service life than their incandescent counterparts.
- The CleanFlow Air Filter circulates air through a charcoal filter to keep the refrigerator smelling fresh and is 15 times more effective than baking soda in reducing odors.
- Genius Cool™ features dual evaporators that cool your refrigerator and freezer separately to help eliminate wilted lettuce and freezer-burned ice cream.
Added on October 18, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We love everything about our new refrigerator. From functionality to aesthetics, it fits well and looks beautiful in our kitchen. I love the Ice Maker and Water spout, because I can fill large containers with ice and water because of its design, which was a big problem with our last refrigerator.
Massapequa Park, NY
Lots of storage, adjustable shelves, the indoor bins are large for milk & Juice. The ice maker is in the door so it frees up the upper shelf for food storage.
We love our new Kenmore Refrigerator. We were worried because we had to replace a counter depth unit. The capacity of this refrigerator is sooooo much larger than our previous GE model side by side. There are so many places on the doors for varied sized food products. Great purchase.
New Albany, MS
This counter depth model is the largest kenmore makes and you can really tell. Most counter depth refrigs are alot smaller but the inside of this one is layed out perfect, tons of space and refrig does stick out in the kitchen.
Fort Mill, SC
Happy with the refrigerator with the exception that the water / ice dispenser dips water. Sears is exchanging the refrigerator giving us a new one. Hopefully, this will fix the problem.
Mays Landing, NJ