Kenmore Elite 25 cu. ft. French-Door Counter-Depth Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - White ENERGY STAR®Item# 04672042000 | Model# 72042
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 25.0 cu. ft. French-Door Refrigerator - Cool Storage
Offering 25 cu. ft. of storage space, this Kenmore counter-depth refrigerator 7204 makes a statement with its unique mix of style and convenience. Its Full Width Pantry Drawer is perfect for storing cheeses, snacks and party platters, and the multi-level LED lighting throughout ensures you'll always be able to find what you're looking for. And for maximum freshness, the AirTight crisper drawer helps keep your produce crisp and delicious, while the CleanFlow filter ensures circulating air will keep your refrigerator odor-free. Add in a three-tier freezer drawer, and this Kenmore refrigerator promises to deliver an ideal mix of style and usefulness.
- Built to store food, snacks and more, this Kenmore refrigerator delivers plenty of storage capacity so every item on your grocery list has a spot.
- Air-tight humidity-controlled crisper drawers keep vegetables supple and moist longer than standard crisper bins, so flavor and freshness stays around longer.
- A full-width, gourmet pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while clearing shelf space for better organization and easier storage.
- The slim in-door icemaker makes fresh ice fast, while its reduced size increases storage space both on the shelves and in the door bins.
- LEDs brighten corners and shelves, while offering a longer service life than their incandescent counterparts.
- The CleanFlow Air Filter circulates air through a charcoal filter to keep the refrigerator smelling fresh and is 15 times more effective than baking soda in reducing odors.
- Genius Cool™ features dual evaporators that cool your refrigerator and freezer separately to help eliminate wilted lettuce and freezer-burned ice cream.
Added on October 18, 2011
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Punta Gorda, FL
We bought the Kenmore Elite 25 cu. ft. French-Door Counter-Depth Bottom-Freezer in December, 2012. We loved this refrigerator from day one. Compared to our old Kenmore 25 cu. ft. side-by-side that it replaced, the new refrigerator was very quiet and much more functional in terms of layout. It's wider and shallower than the typical refrigerator which makes the contents easier to see and more accessible. The only quirk (if it can be called that) about this refrigerator is a small amount of water drips down into the catch basin of the water/ice dispenser. I suspect this is mostly due to condensation. If you live in a dry climate this may not be a problem. We live in a humid environment and can't use the Energy Saver because of condensation on the door edges. Other than that we've been very pleased with the refrigerator's performance. After 11 months of ownership the refrigerator display reported an error code "ER IF". A quick search of the internet revealed this to mean that we had a problem with the icemaker fan. As suggested on the internet, I unplugged the refrigerator for 30 seconds to reset the LED display and plugged it back in. The error code went away but came back after a few hours. Another reset cleared the display again but the error returned once more. This time I reset the refrigerator and discarded the ice which seems to have fused together into a large clump. Problem solved or at least it appeared to be. The error code did not return and the refrigerator seemed to work normally for another month. Then we began experiencing an intermittent noise that sounded like a vibrating fan (no error code). It was quite loud and could be heard in the next room. Time to call Sears Maintenance. The rep I spoke with was very helpful and there was a service bulletin on the error code I had experienced. She ordered the parts required for the fix to be sent directly to our home and scheduled a service appointment to effect the repair. Unfortunately, I only received one of the two parts required so the technician could not perform the repair. He reordered the missing part which I received by UPS a week later. When the technician returned he managed to replace the defective parts and complete the repair in less than an hour. It's been a month since the repair was made and the refrigerator is working just as it did when it was new. Overall I'm quite pleased with it and would recommend it to a friend with some reservations.
San Antonio, TX
Awesome technology built in. Love the slim ice maker in the left door, you almost don't even see it. Really great finish on the doors of the refrigerator.
One complaint-the ice maker freezes the ice if not used frequently, and you must chip the ice up to loosen for proper use, with the dispenser. Bought the fridge in 2012, along with Kenmore Elite dishwasher, wall oven, and microwave, and have not had any issues yet.
We purchased this item from Sears and had a wonderful experience! We bought this refrigerator because we remodeled our kitchen and needed a counter depth refrig. We have had this refrig for almost three months and couldn't be happier with our decision. The counter depth is the biggest one out there and it really has everything you need. We looked for a long time and finally went with this product,
Silver Spring, MD
The space inside is very well laid out, and the 3 drawer/shelf freezer compartment is very helpful. The interior lighting is also great. We like the counter depth because things do not get lost in the back of the refrigerator. It is very quiet. Right now it is sitting on the sub-floor because our kitchen renovation is in progress-- we wanted the new refrigerator for Thanksgiving.
Just got the frig in today! It is so big and bright. When you open the doors, there is so much light and room. Big deep shelves in the doors and the freezer has two shelves and a pocket in the front. The counter depth looks so much nicer in the space, instead of sticking out in the aisle between the island counter.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 29-Mar-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.