Kenmore Elite 25 cu. ft. Counter-Depth Grab-N-Go™ French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 04672353000 | Model# 72353
Clearance. Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.
While supplies last
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore Elite 25 cu. ft. Counter-Depth Refrigerator - Energy Smart
This Kenmore Elite stainless steel French-door refrigerator 7235 is energy smart and efficient. Exclusive GeniusCool™ technology maintains a precise temperature, conserving power. Multi-level LED lights are energy-efficient and bright, letting you take in everything at a glance. This spacious stainless steel counter-depth refrigerator also features the convenient Grab-N-Go™ Door, a Full Width Pantry Drawer, 2 folding shelves for adaptable storage and an abundance of deep door bins. The roomy 3-tier pull-out freezer drawer offers 2 drawers and a deep bin for plenty of frozen food storage. In-door ice and water dispensers provide added convenience.
- The industry-first Grab-N-Go™ Door features a quick-access compartment that puts lunches, drinks and all your favorites in your hands fast.
- The slim in-door icemaker makes fresh ice fast, while its reduced size increases storage space both on the shelves and in door bins.
- A full-width pantry drawer stores party platters, pizzas, pies, trays and more while allowing you to fine-tune the right temperature for the job.
- LEDs brighten corners and shelves, while offering a longer service life than their incandescent counterparts.
- The CleanFlow Air Filter circulates air through a charcoal filter to keep the refrigerator smelling fresh and is 15 times more effective than baking soda in reducing odors.
- A built-in water filtration system helps reduce contaminants such as chlorine, lead and mercury, for great-tasting water and ice that's better for you.
Added on August 04, 2013
Overall, others give this:
I really like the features on this counter depth model. The refrigerator section is large, the ice and water in door is easy to use, and I love the grab and go door. It is also quite. You need to get use to closing the grab and go door a certain way as the door will come open - a good reason to keep the chimes on initially until you get use to that. As another reviewer mentioned, the butter compartment could be larger to accommodate a butter dish. I don't understand why a counter depth model has to be so expensive. Since this one is very expensive one would expect all the bells and whistles. Due to the price I can't say it is a good value, but I do love it.
Excellent unit with very good storage space. Lots of options for moving shelves around to accommodate different size items. I love the Grab and Go door for frequently used items. One would have thought that the "butter" comparment on the door would be wide enough for a common butter dish, but this is not the case, however.