Kenmore Elite 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - White ENERGY STAR®Item# 02212782000 | Model# 12782
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Clean Better at Sears
This Kenmore 24" built-In dishwasher 1278 is equipped with a pressurized spray nozzle that aggressively yet gently tackles grease and stains. The energy-efficient UltraWash HE Wash System uses water effectively, and the SmartWash HE cycle gives you more control without wasting a drop. During the wash cycle, the UltraWash HE Filter traps food particles to guarantee optimal performance. The rinse aid dispenser ensures reduced streaks and spots. This Kenmore dishwasher features an attractive stainless steel tub for improved drying that makes your glasses and dishes sparkling clean.
- 43 dBA +360° PowerWash Technology + Smart Dry (CU Rated #4) uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on March 21, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
New Port Richey, FL
I've waited a couple years to buy a new dishwasher and have been researching them all along. We purchased this d/w a couple weeks ago and have very pleased with it. It doesn't have the lowest sound decibels as a couple other Elite models, but you still can't hear it while it's running. It's doing a great job on cleaning, too. Love it!
Lone Tree, CO
In one year, I am on my third service visit. The top rack is a disaster of plastic parts. It breaks easily! One year into it, the top control panel and the main control board went out. First, the panel was backordered. Installed that and now the control board is backordered. What does it tell you when the replacements parts are backordered? They are in high demand! I will be without this dishwasher for over 1 month before it is finally fixed. Sears customer support is excellent, and it is a good thing - I am on the phone with them a lot! Where do you go for quality appliances anymore? I have no idea. Expensive or inexpensive, it all seems to be junk these days. They value "features" and gimmicks over simple solid operation.
If you had told us a dishwasher could do what we've seen this one do, we would not have believed you. Baked on pumpkin bread? No problem. Spaghetti pot that sat overnight? Piece of cake. Then tonight we thought we would defeat it. Large casserole baking dish that had buffalo chicken casserole baked for an hour and a half in it. (Potatoes, bacon, cheese, sauce) AND sat empty on the stove for over 24 hours. There was cheese baked brown on the sides. We put the dish in front of the "turbo wash" section and filled up the rest of the washer. I expected half of the stuff off, which is about what our old washer would have done. The casserole came out SPOTLESS!!! We are very pleased with this purchase!
We have had this machine for 14 months. It worked well until the warranty ran out and then the problems started. At first it wouldn't complete the wash cycle. I tried to reset the machine by unplugging it and that didn't work. I called the sears repair folks on getting some advice and when they saw that it was out of warranty they told me I would need a repairman to come out. They wouldn't even tell me how to run a diagnostic. I found out how and traced the problem down. Because of Kmat owning Sears the quality of the Kenmore brand has gone down fast. Don't waste your money.
We replaced a GE profile dishwasher - which we had for 8 years or so. I don't remember it ever doing as good a job as this Kenmore. Still too early to give it 5 stars, it has been installed less than a month, but no complaints so far.
My wife and I bought this dishwasher and absolutely love it! After considerable research, we decided that Kenmore Elite was the way to go. This unit is quiet and does a great job cleaning anything. We couldn't be more happy with Kenmore Elite.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- $70 off Installation with purchase of a Kenmore dishwasher over $399. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 24-Jan-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore Appliances $499 and Above. Reflected in price shown Offer ends 04-Jan-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.