Kenmore Elite 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - White ENERGY STAR®Item# 02212772000 | Model# 12772
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Clean Better at Sears
This Kenmore 24" built-In dishwasher 1277 is equipped with a pressurized spray nozzle that aggressively yet gently tackles grease and stains. The energy-efficient UltraWash HE Wash System uses water effectively, and the SmartWash HE cycle gives you more control without wasting a drop. During the wash cycle, the UltraWash HE Filter traps food particles to guarantee optimal performance. The rinse aid dispenser ensures reduced streaks and spots. This Kenmore dishwasher features an attractive stainless steel tub for improved drying that makes your glasses and dishes sparkling clean.
- 45 dBA + 360° PowerWash Technology (CU rated # 6) uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on March 21, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Take a close look before you buy. Rack height adjustment sounds great - but built cheaply. We bought this dishwasher in May of 2013. Recently the top rack collapsed. Upon inspection - 3 of the 4 wheels that slide into the track had broken off. The plastic pieces that the wheels clip onto broke. Replacement part cost $32.45 and I needed 2. Don't want to pay $65 every year to maintain this thing. Warranty for defective parts is 2 years - but I was told that I had to have a service person come out - and pay for the visit - so he could determine if it was defective or not. I opted to just buy the parts - they snap in easy enough, I didn't need a service person to do it - I expect it will break again. We don't use this dishwasher every day and treat it gently. Other plastic rack pieces fall off intermittently - one landed on the heating element and partially melted. Not well designed.
Great Falls, MT
Actually price shopping @ Sears for a range; however, decided to look @ dishwashers & a microwave. Ended up purchasing a new white dishwasher w/steel tub& the price was unbelievabl, It is so quiet, I had to check to make I pushed the Start button. In all, the dishwasher meets all the needs and requirements. I would truly recommend this product, as we have shopped at Sears for all our appliances
I had 3 months and called service twice. This replaced an 8 year old machine. This machine can only be loaded to about 2/3 of what my old one could hold and get clean. If plates are facing the silverware, the plates block the water. Egg yolks, cheese etc are godzilla to this dishwasher. The last tech I called said that because there are only two of us at home, I should be thoroughly rinsing the dishes before putting in or to use the pots and pan cycle if the washer wasn't run at least every other day. The first tech that came out told me to not even ask about a replacement since Sears doesn't do that anymore. He ran the cycle and said that the machine is functioning as it should and suggested that I switch detergents to help get the dishes cleaner. Also be prepared to clean the filter after every three or so washes. The irony is that the drying cycle bakes the uncleaned food onto the dishes. I just feel like I wasted $800
After 2:45 min., I still had water on the door, the top of the SS tub was wet, and I had to use a towel to dry my silverware. I had two service calls and both times I was told it was working properly. I don't think I should have to pay $800. , wait over 2 hours and it still be wet inside.
Runs quietly and smart looking. cleaning is good on all dishes. panel is distinct and function nicely even for beginners . I am 75years old and I found it easy to process. Placing the dishes into the machine was great too with the chart helping the placing for 12 settings. However the pots and pans was a small challenge in there placing to gain advantage of the space left.. Forks, knives, spoons excellent set up for washing clean. Soak tray was easy to follow through. For a small moment the small box for liquid could not be easily found and opened. Thus far enjoying the new dishwasher because is a time saving machine. ( I may add I run everything around the house/this a husband chore).
Ft Mitchell, KY
I have had this dishwasher for a few weeks and so far it does a great job! It's very quiet and all of the dishes are coming out spotless. I left dried chili bowls and a plastic container with dried salad dressing for a few days and they still came out sparkling clean. The bisque color blends beautifully with my off white cabinets giving a streamlined look. Please continue making the bisque color.
We replaced our dishwasher 2 years ago during a remodel with a cheap model and were not happy. We exchanged it for the Sears Kenmore Dishwasher during the Labor Day sale. We are very happy with our choice, it cleans better than the last one and the racks are high quality!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- $70 off Installation with purchase of a Kenmore Dishwasher over $399. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 02-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances or special financing with Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.