Kenmore Elite 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 02212783000 | Model# 12783
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Clean Better at Sears
This Kenmore 24" built-In dishwasher 1278 is equipped with a pressurized spray nozzle that aggressively yet gently tackles grease and stains. The energy-efficient UltraWash HE Wash System uses water effectively, and the SmartWash HE cycle gives you more control without wasting a drop. During the wash cycle, the UltraWash HE Filter traps food particles to guarantee optimal performance. The rinse aid dispenser ensures reduced streaks and spots. This Kenmore dishwasher features an attractive stainless steel tub for improved drying that makes your glasses and dishes sparkling clean.
- 43 dBA + Smart Dry
- 360° PowerWash Technology uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on February 21, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
When we were in the store the one thing that we emphasized was that the dishwasher needed to dry the dishes completely. We found out that this item did not do a great job unless you used a rinsing agent. With the rinsing agent the dishwasher does an excellent job. You also have to be standing right next to it to tell whether it is running or not. It is really quiet.
Less than 1 year after purchase the machine started spewing water onto the floor. It took 2 service calls to have it repaired. Now having to replace the guides on the upper shelf. When its working its a great washer, but the dependability of the unit is terrible.
Pompano Beach, FL
I chose this model largely based on the positive reviews and am happy I did. The biggest difference with this dishwasher and my old one is just how incredibly quiet it is. With my old Bosch dishwasher, it was hard to have a phone call in the kitchen while it was running. With this model, I can hardly tell it's even running. The cleaning is excellent, but the one trick I learned after reading other reviews is that you have to add rinse aid. Without the rinse aid, glass items came out a little cloudy, but once I added rinse aid everything comes out sparkling clean. My only gripe with this dishwasher is that the buttons on top of the door are very sensitive. Even just brushing up against them sometimes activates the button, and then you have to hit cancel. I would prefer one physical power button like the old Bosch unit had so you can ensure it doesn't get turned on by mistake. Otherwise, this is the best dishwasher I've ever used, and I should mention it looks sleek and attractive under the cabinet as well.
Even though we have only had this dishwasher for 2 weeks, my wife loves the performance and the quietness. We previously had a Whirlpool (nothing against this product) but we decided on this Kenmore we purchased from Sears. Installation went well and we have enjoyed this Kenmore. Not only quiet, but dishes come out very clean!
A great replacement to an outdated, aging dishwasher. It is very quiet and does a great job on its contents. Delivery was on time, and installation went smoothly.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.
- $70 off Installation with purchase of a Kenmore dishwasher over $399. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 13-Sep-2014 See details.
- Extra Savings on Kenmore appliances Sold by Sears! Offer ends 21-Aug-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off with Sears card OR 0% interest for 18 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.