Kenmore Elite 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 02212783000 | Model# 12783
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Clean Better at Sears
This Kenmore 24" built-In dishwasher 1278 is equipped with a pressurized spray nozzle that aggressively yet gently tackles grease and stains. The energy-efficient UltraWash HE Wash System uses water effectively, and the SmartWash HE cycle gives you more control without wasting a drop. During the wash cycle, the UltraWash HE Filter traps food particles to guarantee optimal performance. The rinse aid dispenser ensures reduced streaks and spots. This Kenmore dishwasher features an attractive stainless steel tub for improved drying that makes your glasses and dishes sparkling clean.
- 43 dBA + Smart Dry
- 360° PowerWash Technology uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on February 21, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Wonderfully quiet. Hard to tell it is running at all. Loads of space inside; much larger than my previous dishwasher. Top of the door operating panel is easy to keep away from the eyes grandkids.
We have had this dishwasher 18 months. When it works, it works GREAT. However, we have had a broken diverter TWICE, issues with the touch panel, and various little plastic parts falling off and breaking. It's a total lemon. Do NOT buy!
I purchased this dishwasher at the end of 2013 with an extended warranty. The unit broke a little after a year (just like our $2,000+ Kenmore Fridge). Parts weren't readily available and the technician didn't install them correctly. Three weeks after the fix, it's broke again and this time ruined a section of our kitchen floor. It's basically been broken since the first week in Jan. 2015. What a piece of junk and the techs can't fix it. Junk. Don't buy it.
So far it's been great. Install guy was great and performance just fantastic. Some of the poor reviews I think might be a tad unfair. Use the right cleaning/drying detergents with a pre scub and you will love this machine. Now if I could just get my clothes washer to work as well.
We bought this in April 2014 - Delivered and installed by a Sears authorized crew. I really like how the glass and silver wear shine after the wash, I am sure the rinse aid helps greatly. It is quiet and you wouldn't know it is running without looking at it. When it does change cycles there is a small audible hum. The wash cycle can take a while to complete depending on what you select. I think it is safe to say this is a solid model and looks great in our kitchen.
I have had this Dishwasher for like 3 weeks Now And i am pleased With It. Its Very Quiet And Roomy!! Installation Was Straight Forward Like any Dishwasher!! I only give it 4 stars Cause the Heat Dry Don't work as Well As other Dishwashers I have Owned But no Biggie for me let dishes Stand a little longer Is Dishwasher. I will Keep buying Kenmore Appliances Till i die!!
Saint Petersburg, FL
Good performance so far, just had it a week. Washes great and also dry well. some washers don't dry well because of the new energy law. I had one like this 8 years ago and it was the best washer I have had in 35 years. Also it has a one hour wash if you choose, for a speedy wash.
The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
My dishwasher is less than 2 years old and finally today after several repairs that it was uneconomical to repair. I paid over a 1000.00 for this dishwasher hoping that it meant more convenience and a long lasting product only to discover that all the Kenmore Elite products I purchased have several issues that will mean replacement within a 3 year period. This dishwasher is extraordinarily quiet and while working cleaned very efficiently. The faulty hose assembly that connects one of the pumps however is a serious issue since it is located next to the control board that can not get wet!! Needing over $600 in REMANUFACTURED parts just to fix that one issue. Have already had to spend 400 to replace the rack track system and the hose/pump assembly the ultimately fried the control board. I have read up a little late for my benefit but everywhere EXCEPT the Sears site mentions these specific problems as way too common with this product. Do not Buy and waste your money.....
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 08-Apr-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 02-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.