Kenmore Elite 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 02212773000 | Model# 12773
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Clean Better at Sears
This Kenmore 24" built-In dishwasher 1277 is equipped with a pressurized spray nozzle that aggressively yet gently tackles grease and stains. The energy-efficient UltraWash HE Wash System uses water effectively, and the SmartWash HE cycle gives you more control without wasting a drop. During the wash cycle, the UltraWash HE Filter traps food particles to guarantee optimal performance. The rinse aid dispenser ensures reduced streaks and spots. This Kenmore dishwasher features an attractive stainless steel tub for improved drying that makes your glasses and dishes sparkling clean.
- 45 dBA + 360° PowerWash Technology uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on February 23, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The top rack fell off and broke 2 weeks after 1 year old. Sears will not fix it since it is 2 weeks over. There should be a lot stronger parts put on for this price. This should be a recall with all the people who have had problems with this!
North Hampton, NH
I purchased this Kenmore dishwasher in Nov 2014 and it failed without even going through the first wash. It is brand new and it has been sitting there like a piece of junk. Repair technician said the motor is defective. I requested Sears to replace the dishwasher because no one should need to take a defective machine that needs repair. But Sears refused to replace this dishwasher for me. Do not even consider buying such dishwash. It is a piece of junk!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
My previous Kenmore worked for over 8 years. The new one stopped working after 2.5 years. I checked the service code and all that, looked like motor was bad. It's out of the 2 year warranty. Service call will cost me $129 just for the visit (labor and parts will be extra). I felt like they just want to sell their protection plan. Very disappointed! Sears will go down, now they are losing the only a few good things left (Kenmore appliance, Craftsman tools).
I've had this dishwasher about month it works great. The dishes are very clean and it is Super Quiet, kitchen is next to family room and don't even know its working because we can't hear it. Good choice for a quiet dishwasher.
they delivered on 1-20-2015 is very quiet it but take about 11/2 hour for the cycle to finish, for the moment i'm happy with the dishwasher hope they last for 10 years with out going bad the old Kenmore last me only 7 years ....
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product. The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
Couldn't be more disappointed. Bought brand new dishwasher. It didn't work. The problem wasn't the service, the guy showed up to help. The problem is now, it is going to cost us more money for a replacement because a contractor installed it as part of a new kitchen. Disappointing and frustrating as the problem isn't the installation,but the product sold to us.
I bought this dishwasher in May of '14 and have had >8 service calls to replace sprayers, pumps, and two electronic units. In each case the tech had to come back because they sent the wrong part. So my wife and I have been washing dishes by hand for over five months of the eight months we've owned this piece of junk. But even when it did run - it never really "worked" - it did not clean the dishes to our satisfaction. After seven months of service calls we got credit for the price we paid for this poorly designed and even more poorly manufactured - do they have a QA/QC department at Kenmore? - appliance I've received credit for $869 of the >$1,000 I was flim-flamed out of for this paper weight. Do not - I repeat - do not even consider this "dishwasher". I used the store credit to buy a Bosch 500. I'll let you know how that turns out in the next two or three months.
San Mateo, CA
I purchased all Kenmore Elite appliances for my kitchen remodel. If I could do it all over again, I would stay far away from any and all Kenmore Elite brands. Here are the pros and cons for this particular dishwasher. Pros: Looks nice and does a decent job at cleaning the dishes. The HE Filter Trap is easy to clean and a nice feature my old dishwasher did not have. Cons: In "Quick Wash" it runs for hours. In other modes it runs all night and into the morning(which is why it probably does a good job cleaning the dishes!). The gap between the bottom of the door and where you slide out the lower rack is too wide, this causes the lower rack to always get stuck between the two. There's a lot of cheap plastic parts. The wheels on the racks are low grade plastic and not very sturdy. I am sure I will have to replace them every few years due to cracking or wearing out. The stainless steel Kenmore uses is also very substandard compared to GE, Bosch, Electrolux and other brands in this price category.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 02-May-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 08-Apr-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 02-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.