Kenmore Elite 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel ENERGY STAR®Item# 02212773000 | Model# 12773
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Clean Better at Sears
This Kenmore 24" built-In dishwasher 1277 is equipped with a pressurized spray nozzle that aggressively yet gently tackles grease and stains. The energy-efficient UltraWash HE Wash System uses water effectively, and the SmartWash HE cycle gives you more control without wasting a drop. During the wash cycle, the UltraWash HE Filter traps food particles to guarantee optimal performance. The rinse aid dispenser ensures reduced streaks and spots. This Kenmore dishwasher features an attractive stainless steel tub for improved drying that makes your glasses and dishes sparkling clean.
- 45 dBA + 360° PowerWash Technology uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on February 23, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Actually, I want to love this dishwasher. It does a great job and is virtually silent. The one major problem is a design flaw with the upper rack. It has broken four times! Every time they come out to repair it they talk about how Sears got cheap and used too much plastic and it keeps breaking. It's pretty much a nightmare. Hope they have a recall and fix this annoying problem.
Yorktown Heights, NY
I purchased this dishwasher in June because it matched the stove and refrigerator I purchased. I did not need a new dishwasher, but my old one was white and I wanted everything to match. I hate this dishwasher. Maybe it's not installed right? My old one washed everything. I didn't even have to rinse my dishes before. Every time I take the silverware out, half of it is still dirty. Tupperware never comes out clean. Now I find myself practically hand washing everything before I put it in. What a waste. I even bought the more expensive dish detergent where as with my old dishwasher, I used the cheap stuff and it worked great. So sorry I bought this. And when I purchased it in June, it was $1,200!
Colorado Springs, CO
The purchase of the Kenmore Elite Diswasher.was the best decision I've made
The reviewer indicated they received a sample of this product.
My wife had to look at the dishwasher to see if it was really still running. It is nice that there is a light above the handle to tell you exactly what cycle it is on...blue is wash, red is heat dry, and green means done. There is an option for it to ding once the cycle is completely done. This is nice since the machine is so quiet. Only issue is the door won't pop open during cycle if you have a cutting board or a big piece that may be too close to the detergent door.
South Boston, VA
I love this dishwasher simply because it is so quiet - you can barely tell it is running. It does a great job at getting the dishes clean even when I pack it to the brim with dishes. It also has a lot of different option features such as having your normal wash, wash for pots and pans, quick wash, rinse, and so on. I'm so glad we upgraded to this dishwasher.
this dishwasher is surprisingly quiet and effective. it does a great job cleaning dishes and we can barely hear it when it runs. the only issue i had with it was the oddly placed basket on the top shelf which was getting in the way so i ended up removing it.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 30-Sep-2014 See details.
- $70 off Installation with purchase of a Kenmore dishwasher over $399. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 13-Sep-2014 See details.
- Extra Savings on Kenmore appliances Sold by Sears! Offer ends 21-Aug-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% off with Sears card OR 0% interest for 18 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.