Kenmore Elite 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - Panel Ready ENERGY STAR®Item# 02212776000 | Model# 12776
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Clean Better at Sears
This Kenmore 24" built-In dishwasher 1277 is equipped with a pressurized spray nozzle that aggressively yet gently tackles grease and stains. The energy-efficient UltraWash HE Wash System uses water effectively, and the SmartWash HE cycle gives you more control without wasting a drop. During the wash cycle, the UltraWash HE Filter traps food particles to guarantee optimal performance. The rinse aid dispenser ensures reduced streaks and spots. This Kenmore dishwasher features an attractive stainless steel tub for improved drying that makes your glasses and dishes sparkling clean.
- 45 dBA + 360° PowerWash Technology (CU rated # 6) uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on May 03, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Kenmore, I had high hopes for this dishwasher with it being well rated by JD and Assoc. However, my expectations fell short. My two majors complaints are thus; the cycles take too long (avg. 2+ hrs, owners manual says some can take up to 4 hrs!) and that the dishes don't get dried completely. I never had these problems with my Bosh dishwasher, wishing I would have stuck with Bosch. I could have saved money and the headache of towel drying after every cycle. Sincerely, Disappointed Customer
I just wanted to say this thing really cleans well. We replaced our 5 year old Bosch with this one in hopes to get the lipstick marks off and to stop dealing with the residue left behind on our dishes. NO disappointments. I just unloaded about the third load we've run through it, and I had to jump on the computer tell anybody who cares how spotless and shiny clean the dishes are. No more lip marks, no more silverware post-wash-wiping, and no more residue. Note too, the Bosch did not heat the water beyond tap temperature. I wonder if that is why our whole family catches whatever the kids bring home from school. This Kenmore model heats the water to either 120 or 140 degrees whichever I choose. I'll bet that is going to kill whatever drool we pass around to each other. Looking forward to clean, healthy dishes from here on out. Thanks Sears!
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance Orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Extra 5% off qualified appliances over $499 or special financing with Sears Card Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more! Offer ends 07-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.