Kenmore Elite 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - Black ENERGY STAR®Item# 02212779000 | Model# 12779
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Clean Better at Sears
This Kenmore 24" built-In dishwasher 1325 is equipped with a pressurized spray nozzle that aggressively yet gently tackles grease and stains. The energy-efficient UltraWash HE Wash System uses water effectively, and the SmartWash HE cycle gives you more control without wasting a drop. During the wash cycle, the UltraWash HE Filter traps food particles to guarantee optimal performance. The rinse aid dispenser ensures reduced streaks and spots. This Kenmore dishwasher features an attractive stainless steel tub for improved drying that makes your glasses and dishes sparkling clean.
- 360° PowerWash Technology uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on March 21, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
BAD: Dishes had to be pre-washed. I had to use pots & pans and extra heat to get any success cleaning. Jet-dry dispenser over-dispensed on the lowest setting (we have water softener so not much was needed), so I was constantly re-filling. This often left a film on the dishes. Couldn't load much in or it wouldn't get clean. I looked at the diagrams and tried to use common sense--been loading dishwashers successfully for most of my adult-years. I don't know if they are all this way, or if I just got a lemon, but I would not buy another Kenmore or Sears anything. I just lived with it as I had already spent the money, but was not happy with this purchase at all. Good: It was quiet and looked nice. BAD (well, maybe not so bad as it wasn't all it was cracked up to be to begin with) The motherboard committed suicide within 12-month manufacturer warranty. Took almost a month to get a repair attempt due to back-ordered parts (what does that tell us?). Repairman couldn't fix, and it took many frustrating hours on the phone to convince Sears they needed to replace this. Too many problems to go on--but Sears bungled this from the first phone call to the last. I finally got to somebody who cared and the situation was somewhat resolved, but it took far too many frustrating phone calls and multiple hours holding. I have bought other appliances from Sears over the years and didn't have a problem until this one. However, the lack of customer service when I finally had a problem was maddening. In the end, I finally have a replacement on order. I had the good fortune to not have the exact model available so I am paying for an upgrade to another make & model. Hoping I have better luck with that because I never want to have to deal with Sears again. If the replacement malfunctions, I will go to a local appliance dealer. I will never purchase another appliance from Sears. By the time replacement gets here, it'll be 54 days washing dishes by-hand--that's at least 54 hours I'll never get back. Plus a few aggravating hours of cumulative holding on the line with customer no-solution specialists! Too bad, as they have a great selection, but their continuous and repeated mishandling of the situation has lost them a long-time customer. I need to purchase a new range and refrigerator in the next year or so. I won't be buying from Sears or any other big box stores. I will deal with a local person who can make a decision in the event of malfunction.
I've had problems with this dishwasher since day one. Sears service came out and 'repaired' the problem the first time. The second time the lower sprayer popped off while running and melted on the dryer coil. Now it's out of warranty and I'm probably going to replace it versus spending more money on a machine that doesn't work well. It constantly overflows. I've lowered the amount of dish washing detergent and had the exit pipes checked, not the issue. I can't leave my house while it's running in fear it will flood my kitchen (again). Save your money, don't buy this dishwasher.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I must not be the only one having issues with the inside adjuster plate and wheels because the parts are on back order. So be careful people when sliding your top rack in and out, those wheels pop off even with little use. Just cost me 88.00 to replace two cheap plastic plates and one wheel. Luckily i found the 3 other wheels that popped off before they melted during the cycle. If pieces fall off during the cycle and fall to the bottom, they melt.
As promised. Nearly silent wash, you only really hear the water flowing while filling. Dishes are spot less. Replaced my 14 yr old Whirlpool energy star that was noisy. So glad I waited for this good online sale. Installed last Sat. Big job. The space underneath is much lower than my old washer. Instructions were 100%+. My cupboards have a solid flexible copper feed line so I had to modify from 1/2" to 3/8". It looks really good. Buttons all work nice. Very happy I waited to afford this top of the line as it is worth it. It has been one week now! john
Saint Charles, MO
This is by far the quietest dishwasher we have ever owned. The hidden controls add to the very sleek appearance. The height-adjustable top rack is an added bonus.
Studio City, CA
Turbo Wash...the best on those 9x13 casserole pans. I'm not a fan of the manual clean out but price point and past experience with a 15 year old Kenmore made me get this one.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliances! Items sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- $70 off Installation with purchase of a Kenmore dishwasher over $399 Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.
- Buy More Save More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 29-Mar-2014 See details.
- Extra savings on Kenmore appliances. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 15-Mar-2014 See details.