Kenmore Elite 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - Black ENERGY STAR®Item# 02212779000 | Model# 12779
Follow this item and we’ll let you know when the price drops
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Clean Better at Sears
This Kenmore 24" built-In dishwasher 1277 is equipped with a pressurized spray nozzle that aggressively yet gently tackles grease and stains. The energy-efficient UltraWash HE Wash System uses water effectively, and the SmartWash HE cycle gives you more control without wasting a drop. During the wash cycle, the UltraWash HE Filter traps food particles to guarantee optimal performance. The rinse aid dispenser ensures reduced streaks and spots. This Kenmore dishwasher features an attractive stainless steel tub for improved drying that makes your glasses and dishes sparkling clean.
- 45 dBA + 360° PowerWash Technology (CU rated # 6) uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on March 21, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I had this expensive machine in my home for 6 days when I called and told Sears to come and get it. I did not want it in my house at all. It replaced a top-of-the line approximately fifteen-year-old Kenmore dishwasher. The reason I bought a new Kenmore is because I have used Kenmore appliances exclusively for over 50 years. My old one still washed clean, left glass ware shining, and the longest cycle on it was 96 minutes. I NEVER used as "rinse aid". I have been in this house for 32 years -- still the same water. The only thing wrong with the old dishwasher was the door to the detergent dispenser was broken, so I just put two pellets in it, which worked OK. Wish I had it back! When the new Kenmore Elite installation man left, he said he had put it on a "short cycle" to be sure it was OK. The machine was still running -- running for the next couple of hours. I thought something was wrong with it. I opened it to see what "stage" it was in; however, that was not very helpful. I finally cancelled the cycle since there were no dishes in it. I then read the manual and discovered it was SUPPOSED to run up to four hours or more on some cycles. During the six days before I called to return it, I ran the machine three times -- one on the regular cycle (180 minutes in the manual). Again on the "one hour" cycle which took one hour and 31 minutes. The last time on the pots-and-pans cycle with high-heat dry option, which took three hours and 41 minutes. On each one of these runs, the lightly-soiled, light loads came out wet and spotted. The silverware basket and the silverware actually dripped water even after leaving it in the machine for an additional day. The dishes were not real clean after any of the tries. Also, the inside of the door was ALWAYS wet after the initial run. After the removal of the machine, I now have a leak under my sink that I did not have before. Sears picked up the machine on a Tuesday after I called the preceding Thursday. I went to the store and got credit on my Sears card. The $100 installation fee I just lost. I have no complaints against any Sears personnel. The were all very nice. This product, however, has pretty well destroyed my confidence in Kenmore. I now have NO dishwasher and am going to try another brand -- not made by Whirlpool.
Supper Quite, smooth, fast, did a great job the very first time I used it. this unit is so quite you don't even know it is running. I had to put my ear against the door to hear it running. Easy loading and unloading too!
We've had it for about 2 weeks, and so far we're happy with the cleaning performance and the minimal noise level. You can barely tell that it's running. The design is very sleek and matches other Kenmore Elite appliances in our kitchen. The hidden touch controls are easy to use. The Turbo Nozzle feature is very efficient and useful.
I love this dishwasher! It's everything I wanted...quiet and efficient. I can't tell when it's running it's so quiet. My dishes haven't been this clean in ages. I highly recommend this dishwasher.
I have owned this dishwasher for 1 1/2 years and have really been happy with it until the cheap plastic nobs that held the top rack it in the rollers broke. It seems to clean well and is super quiet. So quiet that I couldn't count the number of times I opened it while it was running because you can't even hear it when standing right next to it. I will buy a replacement rack for if possible but in my next house I will not be buying Kenmore elite appliances.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears. Offer ends 31-Oct-2014 See details.
- $70 off Installation with purchase of a Kenmore dishwasher over $399. Sold by Sears. Offer ends 04-Oct-2014 See details.
- Extra 5% OFF with Sears card OR 0% interest for 12 months on appliances priced $499 and over. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.
- $25 Off Select Home Appliance Purchase Over $399 when you select FREE Store Pickup W/Code PICKUP Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.
- Buy More SAVE More on Kitchen Appliances! Get an Extra 5%-10% off when you Buy 3 or more. Offer ends 27-Sep-2014 See details.