Kenmore Elite 24'' Built-In Dishwasher - Black ENERGY STAR®Item# 02212779000 | Model# 12779
Ratings & Reviews
Kenmore 24" Built-In Dishwasher - Clean Better at Sears
This Kenmore 24" built-In dishwasher 1277 is equipped with a pressurized spray nozzle that aggressively yet gently tackles grease and stains. The energy-efficient UltraWash HE Wash System uses water effectively, and the SmartWash HE cycle gives you more control without wasting a drop. During the wash cycle, the UltraWash HE Filter traps food particles to guarantee optimal performance. The rinse aid dispenser ensures reduced streaks and spots. This Kenmore dishwasher features an attractive stainless steel tub for improved drying that makes your glasses and dishes sparkling clean.
- 45 dBA + 360° PowerWash Technology (CU rated # 6) uses an innovative spray arm to reach deep into corners and blast dishes clean from all angles, to quickly erase grease, food and leftover soap.
- TurboZone® with Rotating Spray Jets uses 6 pressurized spray nozzles to blast through tough, stuck-on residue and foods like lipstick, oatmeal, cheese and baked-on egg.
- The Sanitizing Rinse Cycle is NSF-certified to remove 99.99% of bacteria left on dishes, pots, pans and utensils, for a healthier kitchen and dishes clean enough to eat off of.
- Powerful cleaning and energy savings in one, UltraClean blasts the toughest dirt and baked-on messes loose, while using less resources and energy than other heavy duty cycles.
- The SmartWash™ HE Cycle automatically adjusts water and energy use to the load size and degree of cleaning needed, helping save valuable resources.
- The UltraWash® HE Filter traps food particles and keeps them from re-entering the dishwasher, so water is cleaner and dishes shine bright.
- Featuring rapid cleaning power, the 1-Hour Wash Cycle speeds your dishes, silverware and stemware back into service.
Added on March 21, 2013
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Cleanest dishes i've had in ten years! Sears installation team did a great job removing my old dishwasher and cleaning up. Looks nice, cleans well, hoping for another 15 years of effortless meal cleanup.
Bainbridge Island, WA
I made the mistake of going with this dishwasher due to the high reviews from Consumer Reports. Big mistake! I should never have purchased it! It's a piece of junk. We have had it repaired 4 times in less than a year. The wheels on the rack break, the computer board in the door quits, the motor quits... junk. Love the quiet cycle but the dishes don't come out clean! Thank goodness for the protection agreement because we will not be getting another Kenmore.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Lees Summit, MO
I've owned this dishwasher for 10 months. The dishwasher is extremely quiet and performs well. BUT the upper rack adjuster/rollers break. As many others have complained, the plastic roller axles (tabs) become brittle and break, causing the rack to fall. Sears can solve this by making a replacement part out of a more durable plastic. They must. Consumers cannot continue to buy $17-29 (each) parts every few months. Fortunately this part is used in other units such as Whirlpool. This means it is a large problem, and needs immediate attention. So - get on it Sears: solve your problem and you'll have returning customers.
- FREE Local Delivery on Appliance orders over $399! Items Sold by Sears Offer ends 26-Jul-2014 See details.